Fixture compensation

Eddie wants compensation for having to play Sunday night,sure it was a stupid time,but compensation?,you are kidding me

We, the viewing public, should be compensated for having to watch those two teams.

Eddie wants compensation for having to play Sunday night,sure it was a stupid time,but compensation?,you are kidding me

He's just making noise.

So did he make the call live on air?

He's a nincompoop.

We, the viewing public, should be compensated for having to watch those two teams.

I couldn't watch any more. It made me feel dirty. 

Surprised he didn't say, 'oh well, less money for the tin-rattler clubs.'

I think he was saying it a bit tongue in cheek just to make the morons at the AFL clearly understand what a debacle the Sunday night timeslot has been.

If he was serious, I can also see his point....given that a normal game between the two teams usually draws 60-70,000 (or more), then Collingwood's coffers took a massive hit. (It was the lowest crowd between the two since 1921)

I know that we really don't care about that but imagine if it had been us playing in that game as a home game?

And now I see that the AFL have decided that the experiment hasn't worked and will not pursue any further Sunday night games in the future (or at least until Ch7 and/or Foxtel tell them to).

I think he was saying it a bit tongue in cheek just to make the morons at the AFL clearly understand what a debacle the Sunday night timeslot has been.

If he was serious, I can also see his point....given that a normal game between the two teams usually draws 60-70,000 (or more), then Collingwood's coffers took a massive hit. (It was the lowest crowd between the two since 1921)

I know that we really don't care about that but imagine if it had been us playing in that game as a home game?

And now I see that the AFL have decided that the experiment hasn't worked and will not pursue any further Sunday night games in the future (or at least until Ch7 and/or Foxtel tell them to).

What, like round three this year?

And got over 68K!

BANG!!!!!!!

I want compensation for the "damage" Sarah did to our club. Shut up you fat headed tool. Maybe Collingwood supporters just aren't that loyal. Carlton supporters drop off faster than any in the comp.

What was the attendance Ess v Carl got on Sunday night?

EDIT: Over 62k. Maybe Eddie should blame his fans?

How can a team have 80k members but only have a qtr of them rock up to a big eivalry match is beyond me.

62730 to be exact. Still low for an Ess v Car game

If their 80 k members (who have already paid for a seat) had turned up, it wouldn't have made any difference. What is Eddie on about?

That's the thing that Eddie doesn't want to talk about, they already have all that money.
On the other hand it has forced the AFL to get rid of one of the most stupid timeslots in recent memory.

Just another way they’ve been screwing the golden goose, trying to get her to lay more eggs