Fletch

396?

■■■■ day.

But tell me you didn’t go mental when he got that goal.
Rest him for Freo and he plays 400 at dreamtime.
For me, that’s what this year is about.

Congrats Fletch on your 400th.

Damn shame the boys couldn’t lift for ya. Definitely deserve MUCH better than that.

So do we think his ankle was dodgy from the start?

Most. Errors. Ever.

Playing AFL at 40 is seriously remarkable.

To have played 400 and playing at 40 is bordering on ridiculous.

One of the very best

When young Dustin came on scene sheedy knew he had a 200 game 10 year player in 1993 ,he was a little out.

The Banner should just be an artistic representation of a hand flipping the bird to the umps and the words “TRIP THIS!”

Happy to see “#Fletch400” somewhere too.

His dad is a legend too. Best PE teacher.

Had goosebumps when TFS showed footage of a spoil made from 3-4 deep in the pack by dustin's eldest boy Was very fletch like

WSPHU.

Had goosebumps when TFS showed footage of a spoil made from 3-4 deep in the pack by dustin’s eldest boy
Was very fletch like

Here's one. If either one of his boys plays just one game, do they take the record for most games played by 3 generations of players? If not, what is the record?

How often has there been 3 generations play VFL/AFL?

John Kennedy Snr-John Kennedy Jnr-Josh Kennedy?

They’re currently 116 games behind. The current guy is about to turn 27. While he has been extremely injury-free in recent years, can he go an extra 5 years of crash-and-bash?

Of course, if Max and/or Mason are any good it’s a non-contest.

Yeah it’s an interesting one. I think it would be a close run thing if Fletch’s kids didn’t play more than a handful, especially as Swans pretty much play a few finals games every year lol. But I’d side with the Fletchers.

Here's one. If either one of his boys plays just one game, do they take the record for most games played by 3 generations of players? If not, what is the record?

They’re currently 116 games behind. The current guy is about to turn 27. While he has been extremely injury-free in recent years, can he go an extra 5 years of crash-and-bash?

Of course, if Max and/or Mason are any good it’s a non-contest.

They have amassed 547 games with Josh Kennedy still got a bit of footy ahead of him.

Here’s one. If either one of his boys plays just one game, do they take the record for most games played by 3 generations of players? If not, what is the record?

That was awesome and yes i did go “mental” as you say. (Re) Educated everyone around me as to how many times he had done it before.

I am a fletch tragic.

But he had no choice yesterday. Wanted to give it off butttttt… took the shorter route!!

Two words describe his game - No Mistakes - Clearly our best player today.

Two words describe his game - No Mistakes - Clearly our best player today.

Wouldn’t go that far. Kicked a couple straight to Pies players when under pressure in the D50
Old habits must die hard as he tends to stick the slipper into the ball when everyone else is ■■■■ farting around with 2m handballs

Not a torp. Don’t rate. :slight_smile:

Seriously though - 60m drop punt and he’s 40 freaking years old. What a legend.