Fletch

Provided the only highlight of the day

Love this bloke
Would be awesome if he played 400 at Dreamtime

A good future, this bloke.

If he keeps up this form, he should play on next year. His game has not changed in the past 6 or 7 years.

Every day I think I can’t love fletch even more, than the next day comes.

wish our forwards could kick set shots from 50-60m like him. legend.

That goal was amazing. I knew he would kick it :slight_smile:

Even Pendlebury wanted Fletch to have a shot.

The cheer he got when he popped up on the screen after getting the goal was bigger than the cheer after the national anthem.

Says it all.

Legend.

Dreamtime is an away game. Do it at the Cats game

Why does Fletch have to wear a silly jumper every time he kicks a long goal? First there was the one he kicked with the massively wide sash vs the Saints and now last week’s one!

Fletch should take Carlisle for goal kicking practice.

If he keeps up this form, he should play on next year. His game has not changed in the past 6 or 7 years.

I think he’s been better this year so far than last. Been very very good.

Fletch should take Carlisle for goal kicking practice.

I can’t recall him missing a shot, whenever he takes them they seem to go through. Apart from that barrel against Brisbane a few years back that went about 80 metres but was 20 metres off target.

Fletch started well last year too until Bomber started to ramble on about his future at which point Fletch started the second guess himself on the field. Fletch loves playing for Hird

My mate was sitting in the Collingwood cheer-squad (obviously a 'Pies fan) and according to him, magpie supporters were applauding Fletch’s goal.

Incredible person and champion player is Fletch.

My mate was sitting in the Collingwood cheer-squad (obviously a 'Pies fan) and according to him, magpie supporters were applauding Fletch's goal.

Incredible person and champion player is Fletch.

Think there were a few half knowledgable ones around me who did as well. Though the farkwits behind me were along the lines of “His a charity case, everywun claps wen he gets it cos hes so old and ■■■■” for most of the game. Was excruciating.

It’s always hilarious when the crowd goes ballistic when Fletch gets the ball even just in the forward half, let alone near the 50 m.

Why does Fletch have to wear a silly jumper every time he kicks a long goal? First there was the one he kicked with the massively wide sash vs the Saints and now this...

Because he doesn’t let his clothes define his capabilities.

Shouting out “Have a shot Fletch!” whenever he leaves the defensive 50 with ball in hand always gets a few laughs.

Two words describe his game - No Mistakes - Clearly our best player today.

That has been the hallmark of his career. Very very few mistakes.

Fantastic today he and hurley.