Flinders Street pedestrians run over

Until somethings confirmed, … we can only hope not.

SUV - sports utility vehicle

Was walking down Elizabeth St this morning, and as I crossed the Bourke St mall I looked up the mall to see if it was “safe”. I had headphones on and I think that is now not a good thing to do - need to be alert and have your wits about you. It’s crap how things have changed.

4 Likes

Its clearly deliberate according to a bunch of witnesses.

There are photos of the dudes getting arrested. You certainly don’t want to judge a book by its cover, but, you know.

500m from my office and it’s the Station people go to in order to get the train. They’re still chasing up people to make sure they’re ok.

Savages.

If they believe that they will believe anything.

Guy sitting down in cuffs wasn’t connected apparently. Not the best timing to get nicked.

I’m sure the internet experts out there will solve it just like 9/11 and Sandy Hook.

1 Like

Probably would have been there if it wasn’t for a Christmas work lunch. Took the 109 tram to Mc instead of going to flinders.

Sick of hearing mental illness being involved in this ■■■■. Obviously you have mental issues if you do something like this, the only reason they bring it up is as a diversionary tactic.

1 Like

Nah, not everyone who does this sort of thing is mentally ill.

Some people are just ■■■■.

3 Likes

Why do people need this to be a Islamic terrorist attack?

The world isn’t right unless it conforms to your view of how it’s wrong?

3 Likes

Honestly I think you have to be. A mentally healthy person simply could not do something like this.

No one needs or wants it to be. Unfortunately this is the current m.o. for the gutless Islamic terrorists ■■■■■, so it comes to mind first.
I don’t give a ■■■■ who did it, lock the ■■■■■ up. But as usual vicpol will be gutless. Police in Victoria previously had a hard reputation. The look like ■■■■■ cats now, too scared to arrest or do anything. Then the courts don’t bother locking them up anyway.
If he was known to police, chances are he is a fkn scum bag already, come on cops get some balls.

Most times I cross major streets in the cbd especially around bourke I seem to pause a moment and look both ways even though its green man and everyone else has started crossing.

Its in the back of my mind always now that a car is waiting to plough through.

1 Like

Who has said they need it to be anything? People have obviously made the connection between recent terrorist attacks using this same tactic (vehicles running down pedestrians) but nobody has given any indication they need it to be terror related.

Didn’t take long for the cop bashing to come out.

Explain to me how gutless vicpol have a say in how long they get locked up for? I was also under the impression they did arrest him?

How is any of this disgraceful act in any way associated to what vicpol did or didn’t do?

3 Likes

is everyone who got hit ok?

You have absolutely no farking idea what you’re talking about.

6 Likes