Footy Gods and karma

Jesus H. Christ I loved watching Angus tear Shaw and the Magpies a new one. How good was he?

Jesus H. Christ I loved watching Angus tear Shaw and the Magpies a new one. How good was he?

Drug cheat.

Two down and one to go.

FU Cook

FU Colless

Now for Koch Head.

Look after your own "perfect" sides.

BTW  Freo will be hard to beat. Manic endeavour and self belief.

Oops, should remember NEVER to over estimate the filth in September.

Except for one salient point.

They're no ■■■■■■ good.

The only reason they're there is because they stole it off us.

YT still celebrating.

You want Karma?

Caroline Wilson worked her backside off to get Essendon out of the finals, and now her team has been booted by the replacements.

You want Karma?
Caroline Wilson worked her backside off to get Essendon out of the finals, and now her team has been booted by the replacements.

Don't forget phatprick. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of journalists. I wanted Carlton to lose, but now.... Well I can sort of see an excellent upside.

You want Karma?

Don't forget phatprick. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of journalists. I wanted Carlton to lose, but now.... Well I can sort of see an excellent upside.
The sad thing is...
They both take more pleasure in Essendon's demise than their own teams victory.
No karma there.

You want Karma?

The sad thing is...
No karma there.

Their own team didn't have a victory.

You want Karma?

The sad thing is...
No karma there.

Even so...
They couldn't care less about what happens on a footy field.

Did you hear Greg Swan say on 774 before the game that Carlton deserved to be in the finals because Essendon were punished for an “unfair advantage”.

That is pretty ■■■■■■ senior AFL drug cheat slander, unless poor governance is an unfair advantage.

You want Karma?

The sad thing is...
No karma there.

Even so...

True, it's not like they were at the ground

Did you hear Greg Swan say on 774 before the game that Carlton deserved to be in the finals because Essendon were punished for an "unfair advantage".
That is pretty ■■■■■■ senior AFL drug cheat slander, unless poor governance is an unfair advantage.

The only people who actually think poor governance is what we were punished for are EFC supporters. 

i'm going for Matthew Pavlich, everyone else can fark off

The hair !!

Did you hear Greg Swan say on 774 before the game that Carlton deserved to be in the finals because Essendon were punished for an "unfair advantage".

The only people who actually think poor governance is what we were punished for are EFC supporters. 

Listen ■■■■, they were the official charges. You wish to troll, you will be delisted.

You are right, but there was a time when Vlad would shut down that sort of talk, but the Carlscum are free to slander away now, despite there being no charge or proof. Still hoping against hope someone will get sued as this talk gets more brazen.

You want Karma?

The sad thing is...
No karma there.
Even so...

Very true , don't remember reading a football related article , or seeing pro comments about the game , its always about the controversy.

Listen ■■■■, they were the official charges. You wish to troll, you will be delisted.

Read it again Reboot. 

I have, and it was my mistake, for which I apologise.

I think mr infractions ralph is a tiger .might be wrong if not add an other to the list .and kb also even if ,he did,nt go near the club for 20 years.

The problem is most of us know we’ve been charged with poor governance BUT the other 17 clubs haven’t moved past the drug cheat idea. They’ve snatched at the simpleton catch cry and cannot open their minds to anything else. Why has no non-Essendon group questioned what caused Essendon to self report? What suddenly made us wonder what we’d given our players? Such depth of thinking among the other 17 and such a great job by Vlad in deflecting their feeble attention away from his phone call. Maybe our karma will be a cure from the Doc.