Footy Show Event calling Essendon supporters Re ASADA Investigation - This Saturday

Seems Sam and Crawf are going to do a segment on the ASADA investigation, and are calling for Essendon supporters to join in. Will be aired on the Grand Final Edition.

Thank you for confirming your attendance to the Footy Show Special Event. Shane Crawford and Sam Newman will be filming an exciting segment for the Grand Final Footy Show that pokes fun at the ASADA / Essendon scandal. The segment requires a crowd and that‘s where you come in!

You will be part of our crowd scene, appearing with Sam and Crawf AND you will have the chance to win Footy Show tickets for 2014.

Please contact [email protected] if you have any further queries.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Regards,

Footy Show Team

DETAILS:

Date: This Sunday 15th September
Location: Flinders Lane (the street will be closed off for filming)
Time: 7:30am – 9:00am
Wear: whatever you like – as long as it‘s colourful, footy jumpers or colours welcome!
Enter via King Street on foot.
Please hand over a print out of this email to security upon arrival, and you will be ticked off the list.

3ls2.jpg

This'll be awful.

I hope Sam still comes out swingin', because this could be all sorts of bullshit!

Probably lol.

I checked before posting it just incase.

tempted to go dressed as barret   ,  by my missus would miss the wheelie bin

if this was anyone but sam doing this show id be nervous as  ....   giant street talk ?

sombrero, poncho and illegal drugs at the ready.......

So you are going as me then?

So you are going as me then?

Could be a good one to take the out the ■■■■.  They will get others to play the part of Essendon supporters so why not our people playing themselves......

Even though it's Sam, given what we've had to go through and how it culminated, poking fun at ourselves is the last thing I want to do.

Will Caro be there?

We should all go and dress up as the characters from the saga....

Who wants to be "she who will not be named??"

I'm going as DANK,...

What a dilemma....many great characters from which to choose ...I think I should like to be Doc Reid...telling the AFL to 'Go and get ■■■■■■' appeals to me no end.

Maybe someone could take a sign down that is anti AFL (not that that would be hard).

Then see them try and remove it.

I enjoyed immensely the things that have happened this year... "Stand by Hird", Whatever it tacos, etc.  They were positive, and funny.

Then the results came down and we effectively rolled over and took it up the ■■■■ so that we could all stop talking about it and move on.

As such, I don't find any attempted jokes about the episode funny anymore.  They just make me angry and sad.

I enjoyed immensely the things that have happened this year... "Stand by Hird", Whatever it tacos, etc.  They were positive, and funny.

Then the results came down and we effectively rolled over and took it up the ■■■■ so that we could all stop talking about it and move on.

As such, I don't find any attempted jokes about the episode funny anymore.  They just make me angry and sad.

Exactly how I felt about Paul Little's recent swipe at Caro. That was funny back when we had hope. Now let's just move on.

Hopefully Sam comes out dressed up as............................

who cares?

lt doesn't really matter what various supporters do. ln the end the editors will cut out whatever they don't want and keep in what they think will generate the most interest. They will look for controversy and humour in keeping with the general cabaret style of program that the footy show format has followed since it first started. Anyone who thinks will be a chance to tell our side of the story is sadly mistaken, those who try will find themselves deleted. A skit could make it, but anything that criticizes Vlad won't see the light of day ... allegedly.   

Mistrust of media + it’s over, man = yeah-nah.

The club should try and put a stop to this.

There is nothing to gain for the EFC and it is well and truly time to move on.

Yeah, I won't be going.