Footy Show Event calling Essendon supporters Re ASADA Investigation - This Saturday

Don't be mistaken, Sam will give ASADA an almighty serve

You know, he's the sort of person who needs to have the last say

Not sure EFC supporters should be part of it ... waving a red rag to a bull really

I guess there's no hiding from it though

Hopefully this saga will be well and truly behind everyone in 2014

The more I think about it the more I'd actively discourage anyone getting involved in this. It's well past time to move on.

Waste of tme imo … fark the AFL ! Fark the media. .and he footy show!

I enjoyed immensely the things that have happened this year... "Stand by Hird", Whatever it tacos, etc.  They were positive, and funny.

Then the results came down and we effectively rolled over and took it up the ■■■■ so that we could all stop talking about it and move on.

As such, I don't find any attempted jokes about the episode funny anymore.  They just make me angry and sad.

Stand by Hird

Whatever it Tacos

Footy Show film shoot

All of these probably show up as "Good Brand Tracking" according to the AFL. ■■■■ the AFL.

It's irrelevant whether Essendon supporters show.

It's easy for The Footy show to arrange for EFC jumpers/scarves/beanies and ask participants to wear them for the filming.

It's going to be some stupid song, you realise?

What about a few signs  "The AFL can take our points but not our passion".

Then see if security or the cops grab them.  Who's got the most power, Channel 9 Or Vlad?

It's irrelevant whether Essendon supporters show.

It's easy for The Footy show to arrange for EFC jumpers/scarves/beanies and ask participants to wear them for the filming.

What, like fake supporters?  Next you might be throwing doubts at player's mums phonong radio stations  ;)  ;)

We know the AFL has a fake CEO. The real CEO masquerades as the chief football writer at The Age.

Anything with Crawf in a sketch has to have a very large repetitive dikkhead factor.

As for Sam, he's just seen the EFC scenario as a means to grandstand & differ from the majority as he often does.

If they paid everyone that turned up, as in  movie extras, fair enough but they are making money and or jokes out of our misfortune. What's in it for Essendon except more wrongo exposure? Similar to the ■■■■■ knuckles that gawk for the cameras on breakfast tv.

I don’t recall many people asking for our opinions for the 7 months when all this was going on and we were hurting. Now they want to tease us I’m guessing? Stuff that.

Sounds rooted.

I don't recall many people asking for our opinions for the 7 months when all this was going on and we were hurting. Now they want to tease us I'm guessing? Stuff that.

This.
And when we did give our opinion through the 'Stand By Hird' campaign, it got shot down quickly by journalists and opposition supporters. Defs not rocking up to that useless program. They can get stuffed.

Sack Barrett.

Show me you’re legit.

Then I’ll think about it.

I don't recall many people asking for our opinions for the 7 months when all this was going on and we were hurting. Now they want to tease us I'm guessing? Stuff that.

Tease and exploit, just for ratings.

Anyone actually go to this event?

We should only go to stuff it up.

Don’t become a ■■■■ in the media game. We are better than this.

Sack Barrett.
Show me you're legit.
Then I'll think about it.

Another salient point.

This is a show that gives Barrett credibility and value as a journalist.  That's not a show I want to be a part of.