For anyone around the Essendon area - amazing brownies! (and a discount!)

hello!

my friends Tony and Nicole run a business selling brownies and associated brownie products (fudgy little brownie bites, brownie banana bread and brownie ice cream tubs!)

These are AMAZING! you can see more about them at http://www.browniekitchen.com.au/

They are going to be located at the Essendon North Farmers Market (at Lincoln Park) this Sunday from 8am to 1pm.

Tony has offered a 10% discount for people who say the code word “carlakoala” :slight_smile:

Unfortunately he’s a Kangas supporter, so it was with some glee that he’s also said he’ll offer a half price box of brownies to the first Blitzer that turns up wearing something Essendon and who says loudly “I hope the Kangaroos win the flag in 2017”! :smiley:

While I don’t expect anyone to lower themselves to doing that, if you’re anywhere near Essendon on Sunday, consider dropping in and purchasing some brownie amazingness!

(totally worth the drive if you live elsewhere and have nothing on Sunday morning too!!)

:yum:

I’ll try and swing by :slight_smile:

Half those suburban farmers’ markets are just onselling produce they bought at a genuine country farmer’s market the day before.

I used to think that one was a particularly mediocre market - don’t remember brownies though.

Isn’t it illegal to sell little girls ?
Do they have any older stock, say over 21, as I wouldn’t want to be considered a pervert.

What do I get if I say “I hope the Kangas get f*cked in 2017”?

Isn't it illegal to sell little girls ? Do they have any older stock, say over 21, as I wouldn't want to be considered a pervert.

What, no bob-a-job?

(too far?)

Isn't it illegal to sell little girls ? Do they have any older stock, say over 21, as I wouldn't want to be considered a pervert.

What, no bob-a-job?

(too far?)

I think he was looking for a guiding hand.

What do I get if I say "I hope the Kangas get f*cked in 2017"?
A different type of brownie?

are there any left and could someone pm me one