For the mods... VFL Category

I actually vote no. I think it will be surprisingly barren. And I also like the old shutting down of the trade/draft thread between February - October.

Yeah. We kinda have too many sections as is. But whatever.

My main issue is having all the VFL match day stuff in one thread. If they could be kept as separate threads, and maybe two or three other dedicated VFL threads created to discuss players/general info etc, that would work for me.

Gotta ask ol' mate lizzy lurkin for permission.

She was banned.

Currently 81 to five in favour.

For those worried about extra sections, the AGM and hopefully The Sorry Saga sections in the near future will be consigned to the nether reaches of the interwebs, or at least into the regurge section or archived in some other manner.

Good point.

After the players are cleared again, I could think of no better way to say good fkn riddance to the Saga area, than to renovate it into the VFL DONS - “Windy Hill Hanger” Section.

For those worried about extra sections, the AGM and hopefully The Sorry Saga sections in the near future will be consigned to the nether reaches of the interwebs, or at least into the regurge section or archived in some other manner.

And why do we still have a drafting and trade section?

And why do we still have a drafting and trade section?

Because they’re not relevant to essendon until they’re actually here.

Well who are we going to trade or draft into the team for the 2016 season?

Admins are on holiday.

Can you answer my archiving question, Rioli?

Would older threads expire and disappear?

No.

It is done.

Thank you Riolio, now for the category to be filled by those who watch all the VFL and report on it for us.

Maybe we could start by moving the MegaThread into it :wink:

Gotta ask ol' mate lizzy lurkin for permission.

She was canned.

Fixed

Should be renamed “DJR’s Hot VFL Chips Reviews”