Former #19 - Shaunye

I don’t know that he didn’t try, he may genuinely just have been nowhere good enough. Consistency is a talent and he battled from contest to contest in that regard.

May have the ability like many sportspeople but unless you do it in your time, Goodbye

And ■■■■■■ hell Peeto/Dell… Any chance of starting a thread on a player who doesn’t get prematurely delisted?!

The right call unfortunately

Had the tools, could never put it together. It was never a question of ability and that’s the worst part

Yep. Reminded me of Cupido in that respect.

Granted I have barely seen any VFL, but at AFL level at least I haven’t seen Edwards display 1/10th the ability Cupido did

No surprised but not happy about this. I think his form in the VFL especially in the finals showed a real step forward. He is only 22, and some guys need a bit longer to develop. I hope there is a chance to rookie him if no one else takes him.

… that’s worked well in the past

who are you talking about?
Hams?

One of the most frustrating players i have seen play for us. Had legit talent but nowhere near the required effort and heart that it takes to make it. Not quite Cupido levels but not that far off.

Oh well, I will always remember being there the day he goosestepped around The Prince and slotted one from 50.

No surprised but not happy about this. I think his form in the VFL especially in the finals showed a real step forward. He is only 22, and some guys need a bit longer to develop. I hope there is a chance to rookie him if no one else takes him.

… that’s worked well in the past

who are you talking about?
Hams?

Neagle, A Long, Hams, T Slattery. Maybe some others?

Those club statements are getting lots of reuse. Just do a search and replace on the name and hit send.

Nice knowin ya Shawn.

The right call unfortunately

Had the tools, could never put it together. It was never a question of ability and that’s the worst part

Yep. Reminded me of Cupido in that respect.

Granted I have barely seen any VFL, but at AFL level at least I haven’t seen Edwards display 1/10th the ability Cupido did

I wasn’t comparing their ability - just the fact they both had some but didn’t make the most of it.

Just give us a list of delistings please…no need for this crap.

Anyway, good young talent who might be better at 24-27 when he matures…to bad he wont be around

So frustrating. If I had his talent I could pretend like I’d have the heart to capilise on it, before working out that “putting in the effort” to play footy at the highest level is ■■■■■■ hard work and a talent in its own right.

Well if you can’t get a game on a team with half its best players out, writing was on the wall.

WHO'S NEXT

‘Komzy’

Yes hes a very small forward at 189cm

https://twitter.com/triplemfooty/status/777779419322527744

Yes hes a very small forward at 189cm

BREAKING!

WHO'S NEXT

AT WHAT COST

WHO'S NEXT

‘Komzy’

Sorry sloth :frowning:
But he is in all sorts.

Got him for practically nothing, showed nothing. Thank you for your service.

All the best SHAUNYE. Thanks for the gooseteps.

How did we end up with him again?