Former #19 - Shaunye

Sydney to pick him up and turn him into a 200 game premiership player.

It was 2 players for pick 48,

GWS didn’t even use pick 48 (passed)

Not true. They traded it to Brisbane who traded it to St Kilda who traded it back to GWS. Only then did GWS not use it.

(GWS traded out 21, 22 and 48 for 14 and 29. That got them Cameron McCarthy and Rory Lobb at the draft. It did not, however, get them Zerrett. Suckers.)

He’ll go to the tigers

Shame. I always liked him. Had a fair bit of ability IMO, didn’t quite happen. Neither the first nor the last.

Was the exact sort of player we could have used too.

Have any of the people criticising his personality and commitment in this thread ever actually met the guy, or at least have more to go on than “the vibe”.

He had the X factor about him but unforunately he showed the SFA factor.

Just give us a list of delistings please...no need for this crap.

Why is it crap? Take the time to have respectful discussions with each player and probably give them time to tell their family/friends first… it’s better than rushing in to delist them all a day after our last game

Essendon treating our also rans with more respect than Norf treats their champions. I like it.

I think Shaun genuinely tried, he just made poor decisions way too often. I’ll always remember the VFL game where Shanye got about 25 disposals of which about 19 were butchered or turned over. The crowd was a hilarious mess of laughing, crying, cheering and abusing all at once :s

That was a sad performance to watch tbh.

The Port Melbourne game? If so, yep, that game sealed his fate.

Nevertheless, he had a crack and for that we should all be grateful. Thanks Shaunye.

https://twitter.com/triplemfooty/status/777779419322527744

Yes hes a very small forward at 189cm

BREAKING!

Not breaking, broken. He’s been delisted. There is literally nothing more to come or be broken.

Are we the only club to not trade very well with GWS? Both players failed, yet other clubs have had success with ex GWS players.

O’rourke says hi and he was a pick 2

Are we the only club to not trade very well with GWS? Both players failed, yet other clubs have had success with ex GWS players.

Give Fark Carlton a go! They’ve only just begun.

Kristian Jaksch will be very lucky to stay on Fark Carlton’s list for next year. He cost them pick 7 (pick 19 in return).

Last VFL game thought he was very good.

Give Fark Carlton a go! They’ve only just begun.

Kristian Jaksch will be very lucky to stay on Fark Carlton’s list for next year. He cost them pick 7 (pick 19 in return).

Funnily enough, GWS took Marchbank with pick 7, who is gonna go to the Blues anyway

Hampton and the bloke Richmond got turned out bad

Last VFL game thought he was very good.
He was very good at VFL level all year. it just never translated into AFL. i remember Ego saying in an interview that the VFL relies much more on instinct and talent where as moving into AFL requires alot of zoning, running patterns and just alot more structure in general. some players just might not be able to do that.

Looked majestic running and bouncing the ball… just rarely got it to a teammate thereafter.

The “Cupido Syndrome”

Never given a decent crack at cementing a spot.
Needed games to build consistency.
Then there’s the coaches favourites who get games when they shouldn’t.
Go figure.
Sliding doors.
The Crows (Ricciuto talking him up) were into him big time and he chose Essendon.
Hope they pick him up and give him another chance.
Reckon he’d flourish in that environment.
He’s got a lot to offer.

The “Cupido Syndrome”

Seriously he delivered nowhere near what Cupido did. More like Leroy 'Jetta if anything. I liked him and he was a great guy, but if we’re going to take out sentiment and try and build towards a flag these are the players we cut.

The “Cupido Syndrome”

Seriously he delivered nowhere near what Cupido did. More like Leroy 'Jetta if anything. I liked him and he was a great guy, but if we’re going to take out sentiment and try and build towards a flag these are the players we cut.

Jetta had close to 100 AFL games.