Former #19 - Shaunye

Sydney to pick him up and turn him into a 200 game premiership player.

Semi good call by you.

How many chances does the kid need before the penny drops?

All he has to do is extract his head from his ■■■■ and he would be a ■■■■■■ good player.
Sad what he is doing to himself.

Disagree, imo his disposal by foot is nowhere near AFL level
Has pretty much every other physical/skill tool in his repotoire but unless his kicking suddenly improves he won’t make the grade (neglecting the mental aspect)
Also strikes me as the type of player that looks a million bucks at training and no one can work out why it doesn’t translate to the match

Nailed it - Like a ‘deer in headlights’ when the ball is in his hands.

Sydney sure turned around Jetta

Sydney wont pick him up.

No one has had their ‘talent’ overrated as much as this guy since Jason Laycock (I was guilty there!). The odd 50 metre bomb does not a superstar make. Consistently poor decision making and got caught with the ball more times than David Calthorpe.

Best of luck to the guy, but was not AFL standard.

Sydney wont pick him up.

No one has had their ‘talent’ overrated as much as this guy since Jason Laycock (I was guilty there!). The odd 50 metre bomb does not a superstar make. Consistently poor decision making and got caught with the ball more times than David Calthorpe.

Laycock was Kosi-esque
Patches of brilliance between periods of spudliness

Sydney sure turned around Jetta
He was a star between 2012-2014. They recognised his attitude had changed and traded him. Pretty astute really.
Sydney wont pick him up.

Laycock was Kosi-esque

Laycock could of been anything. And he was, he was ■■■■■■ ordinary.

Given Laycock was mostly injured, I think a few are being harsh in here.

You probably needed to see him at pre-season. You don't see players much lazier than him or Jay Neagle.

Laycock had zero muscle definition even after 5 or 6 preseasons

You probably needed to see him at pre-season. You don't see players much lazier than him or Jay Neagle.

So really he just had a Z missing from his name then?

The ■■■■ had a pea heart. Nothing against the bloke but he just plain sucked.

The ■■■■ had a pea heart. Nothing against the bloke but he just plain sucked.

So many high pick ruckmen are.

Most of the best ruckmen come from the rookie lists.

Not one for hoping past players perform well at opposition clubs but In Shaunye’s case I will make an exception.

Would love to see him prove his doubters wrong.

Shaunye would have been perfectly suited to previous eras where players didn’t get too many instructions except to go out and play to their natural ability. Team structures and too much information don’t suit some players and they soon find themselves out of the AFL.

Would like to see what his absolute best looks like. If Sydney can unlock it, good luck to them.

Two clubs and multiple coaches have tried to find consistent and solid footy from him across 5 years. Its unlikely he changes now.

Sydney wont pick him up.

Laycock was Kosi-esque

Laycock could of been anything. And he was, he was ■■■■■■ ordinary.

“You won’t be able to shield your **** eyes on grand final day Jason!”

More like Shaun-nay.

amirite?

(best of luck in the future Shaun)

Sydney got value out of the likes of Nick Davis and Mitch Morton. Maybe they can with Shred too.

Saw Laycock during the season having a pint and a few darts at a pub at lunch time while he was supposed to be recovering from one of his millions of injuries. He was delisted that season I think.