Former #19 - Shaunye

Swans target Edwards after top 6 finish in the VFL B&F… LOL… buy low? Well its true that he couldn’t crack it in a side that won the wooden spoon… I’ve heard it all now.

Given Laycock was mostly injured, I think a few are being harsh in here.
You probably needed to see him at pre-season. You don't see players much lazier than him or Jay Neagle.

Laycock had zero muscle definition even after 5 or 6 preseasons

Saw Laycock during the season having a pint and a few darts at a pub at lunch time while he was supposed to be recovering from one of his millions of injuries. He was delisted that season I think.

never seen a player look so good in his debut, then turn to rubbish as dramatically as Laycock (apart from 1 good anzac day game in between)

I still remember him clunking them in packs on a wet soggy day at the MCG against the scum in his debut. Looked like a legit player, and then…

Given Laycock was mostly injured, I think a few are being harsh in here.
You probably needed to see him at pre-season. You don't see players much lazier than him or Jay Neagle.

Laycock had zero muscle definition even after 5 or 6 preseasons

Saw Laycock during the season having a pint and a few darts at a pub at lunch time while he was supposed to be recovering from one of his millions of injuries. He was delisted that season I think.

never seen a player look so good in his debut, then turn to rubbish as dramatically as Laycock (apart from 1 good anzac day game in between)

I still remember him clunking them in packs on a wet soggy day at the MCG against the scum in his debut. Looked like a legit player, and then…

Had all the talent in the world but none of the work ethic to utilise it

Goose steppin to Sydney til the early morn

He’ll be like Mitch Morton, but not as good

Good onya Shred!

Struggled to get a game this year… will not get a look in next year at swans and will be delisted by swans end of next season… his efforts are lazy and apart from one game against the demons in 2015 did nothing at essendon… but feel free to crap on what a star he is

Struggled to get a game this year… will not get a look in next year at swans and will be delisted by swans end of next season… his efforts are lazy and apart from one game against the demons in 2015 did nothing at essendon… but feel free to crap on what a star he is

Wow, it required saying twice, apparently.

there was a double posting issue yesty.

https://twitter.com/sydneyswans/status/875239948789571584

Good onya Shauneye!

Hope you get a game this week, have a quiet one next week, then show your full potential.

3 Likes

Been averaging 24 touches in the neafl

Penny finally dropped ?

That’s probably the lowest average of any AFL listed player playing NEAFL.

9 Likes

24? That’s more than his career total possessions with us.

5 Likes

This thread should be moved out of the hangar.
He is a snydney player now.

It has been.

1 Like

Rofl.
Well there you go.

slinks off quietly …

1 Like

Rolo how do I unsubscribe to my own thread? Getting a notification every reply

Why do you hate shaunye so much?