Former #28 -- Alastair Lord

Would have been hard to catch in British bulldog. Amazing evasive skills. Hope he makes it.

His highlights are reminiscent of watching dog agility contests.

6 Likes

lol.

Canā€™t wait to see training. Truck: ā€œOi. Get byā€.

8 Likes

Like the type. We definitely need to keep drafting quick players.

3 Likes

Exciting player

1 Like

Clearly drafted so that thereā€™s a player stopping the coaches from playing McGrath in down back. Crafty.

8 Likes

Brilliant highlight reel. looks very exciting

3 Likes

Good Lord, what next?

Big Al, welcome to the Bombres. In case you had another team in mind, donā€™t be Saad (fark Carlton). Get into Hindā€™s quarters for the learnings.

2 Likes

So heā€™s like Saad

Can he defend?

2 Likes

Looks like a great pickup, really happy with this one. Welcome, Alastair! :+1:t2:

2 Likes

How do you know this? I didnā€™t notice you at the table.

Oh baby! Loved those highlights. We just drafted our Conor replacement. Hopefully turns out to be an inspired pick.

4 Likes

If heā€™s like Saad, then no.

1 Like

Saad is a very good defender. He just doesnā€™t want to do it.

21 Likes

I donā€™t think I have ever seen a highlight reel where the player showed no respect for anyone trying to tackle him!! So elusive and can turn on the stop. Also a good reader of the ball in the air. I think we have something special with this kid. Oh Lord!!
(Pun intended lolz)

8 Likes

good LORD! that highlight reel is top notch!

2 Likes

If this kid were indigenous thereā€™d be some fapping in the @benfti thread as his lateral movement, pace off the mark & disposal is incredibly flashy.

Doesnā€™t look like a pretzel either. Likely to end up with a Junior Merrett build.

2 Likes

KMart Lachie Whitfield.

2 Likes

Will look forward to him sending opponents to the shops for a battered sav.

3 Likes

Good highlights (as highlights typically are), and certainly has that Conor dash/take the game on about him. Particularly how he can kick and does off either foot.

Look forward to seeing how he goes with us.

4 Likes