Former #3 Scott Gumbletron

Been on the list for what 7 years, and played less than half a dozen decent games, sad that his body never let him reach his potential, but as an Essendon player him leaving is hardly a game changer.

Good luck to the lad, all the best.

Who would've though Henners would've had a better career than the Number 2 draft pick that replaced him.

Yep best of luck to ya Gumby. Very determined footballer and deserves a good run free from injury.

I hope he proves a lot of people wrong and makes a good AFL career for himself now after his move...

But I doubt it.

Really hope he has a good career in the West. He deserves it after persevering for so long.

I wonder how he will fit in with Lyon’s manic defensive game plan? Not Scott’s strong suit I wouldn’t have thought…

with Daniher up and comming he may of felt, opportunities will be limitded. Freo would be a perfect fit,  he is back home in WA, freo have an aging list, a solid midfield & a good chance of winning a flag in the next year or so

May he play in a grand final in 2014 and be kept goalless by Fletch. Good luck Gumby.

I was just sick in my mouth a bit.

Can’t see him doing the long haul flights to Qld and NSW somehow

May he play in a grand final in 2014 and be kept goalless by Fletch. Good luck Gumby.

That's a terrible avatar.. May have to report.

Should get a game with Peel in '14.

Should.

I was just sick in my mouth a bit.

Noted and apologies Darling

Who gets the famous number 3?

Cursed.

Burn it.

Quite pithy the way players have been tweeting best wishes to Gumby, yet not Crameri. Only Goddard has wished the both of them well.

To be fair about that, Gumby is on Twitter while Crameri is not.

True, but they did jokingly call Crameri a tight ■■■ for never turning up at partys with beer, than accuse him of leaving with a 6 pack.

IN other news.

I think we called the wrong departee 'cuddles'

Honestly wish him all the best.

What fkn hurts me though is if he does come half good next year, the docker fans won’t even have .01 of a percent of the appreciation for it like we would. The amount of emotion we have spent on this forum discussing him the past 6 years is incredible.

We’ve legit over the years had live threads of training sessions just on him everytime he has come back from injury, chuck norris style threads and every VFL and weekly team selection thread hijacked with Gumbleton.

The man deserves supporters worshipping his ■■■■.

Much loved for who he was off the field. Will remember that photo-shopped image of him departing for the skies. Also in his first game in AFL this year when he kicked the goal and the boys getting around him.

Will be missed :(

:( 

Much loved for who he was off the field. Will remember that photo-shopped image of him departing for the skies. Also in his first game in AFL this year when he kicked the goal and the boys getting around him.

Will be missed :(

Fixed for the sake of the truth.

Quite pithy the way players have been tweeting best wishes to Gumby, yet not Crameri. Only Goddard has wished the both of them well.

To be fair about that, Gumby is on Twitter while Crameri is not.

has not been on twitter for a while. cancelled account

Glad he went to freo as i cant bare most other teams.......hope he gets a clear run at it from now on.