Former #3 Scott Gumbletron

I'm more furious about the Cram move, but more devastated about the Gumb move.
Fkg annoying.

Agree..
Gumby was cursed with bad luck,cannot fault his dedication or love for the club..
As for Crameri,we gave you your chance from obscurity you prick & this is the way you repay the club,thanks pickle!!
Enjoy a club that strives for a prelim,you terd......

Fare thee well Gumbletron.

Fricken disappointed. Why leave, considering he’s on the worst contract. Especially now that Crameri leaves, giving him ample opportunity. I’m more bitter now than when Crameri left.

For all our Gumby chats we had Boot, I still loved him and will miss him.
You must be a little devastated.

May he play in a grand final in 2014 and be kept goalless by Fletch. Good luck Gumby.

That's a terrible avatar.. May have to report.

Yeah, what's up with that?

Who gets the famous number 3?

Cursed.

Burn it.

Give it to a midfielder instead of a tall for once. Maybe Edwards can have it.

For all our Gumby chats we had Boot, I still loved him and will miss him.
You must be a little devastated.

His time was over with us Penos,

I hope he does well at Freo. Or at least get's a fair dinkum shot.

And I hope we find another FPF.

Was playing better footy in the vfl early in the year than Joe, but we seemed reluctant to play him. Some of his grabs were outstanding. Then we played him in shithouse conditions a couple of times, but not when favourable.

I couldn’t quite work out the thinking of the coaching panel this year re the forward line, tbh.

Good luck Gumby, and thanks, . You deserve both

Honestly wish him all the best.
What fkn hurts me though is if he does come half good next year, the docker fans won't even have .01 of a percent of the appreciation for it like we would. The amount of emotion we have spent on this forum discussing him the past 6 years is incredible.
We've legit over the years had live threads of training sessions just on him everytime he has come back from injury, chuck norris style threads and every VFL and weekly team selection thread hijacked with Gumbleton.
The man deserves supporters worshipping his ■■■■.

Been watching Spartacus lately I see Stally.....

Wish he didn't go to fkg Freo if I'm honest.

What fkn hurts me though is if he does come half good next year, the docker fans won't even have .01 of a percent of the appreciation for it like we would. The amount of emotion we have spent on this forum discussing him the past 6 years is incredible.
We've legit over the years had live threads of training sessions just on him everytime he has come back from injury, chuck norris style threads and every VFL and weekly team selection thread hijacked with Gumbleton.

This.

Hope he smashes it and has an awesome year, though.

Hope he plays back and runs Crameri down…

Hope he plays back and runs Crameri down…

Belting him from behind would be better

Who gets the famous number 3?

Cursed.

Burn it.

Give it to a midfielder instead of a tall for once. Maybe Edwards can have it.

No.3 Should have a little rest...  Has been cursed since Bombers fans so publicly turned on it at Waverley in 1995.  Every player that has taken it on since (O'Connor, Henneman, Gumbleton) has gone backwards from the day they inherited it.

With the recent, sad passing of ■■■■ Reynold's wife, perhaps it could be 'rested' for a bit, out of respect to that previous No.3.

And the emotional rollercoaster ends... or does it? Good luck GUMB. Would not be unhappy to see him tear the comp a new one next year.

That Gumby Streak / Gumby Facts thread was the best. The. Best.

Damn, this is one I will miss :(

All the best for the future Gumby, hope you do well. Hope you stay injury free.

I am going to miss Gumby. Didn’t play a lot of games, but you have to admire his committment. I recommend we name the Medical room at the HPC “the Scott Gumbleton Room”. Can’t miss it, it’s just near the drug dungeon.

Best wishes.

He was our highest ever pick and we can look back now with hindsight and say we got burned big time.

Equal highest, pretty sure Chris Heffernan was a number 2 draft pick as well wasn't he?