Former #3 Scott Gumbletron

There seem to be a lot more player tweets coming out for Gumby compared to Stew. Am I reading too much into it?

No, they love Gumby.
Paul Connors who manages both said a few times how close he is with the playing group.

We got reamed on the Gumby trade.  We've given a premiership hopeful a KPP for nothing.

A family member would host a family weekly meal for gumby and sometimes his mother  in his early bomber days,hes a nice  bloke .

Good luck gumby.

excuse for ask.
but what does travel have to do with back issues?

Tall people with bad backs don't mix well with being seated for pronged periods in cramped conditions.

Travel period affects recovery
I flew from London to San Diego 3-4 weeks ago and my neck is still f*cked from the flight
I respect Gumbletron's decision and wish him the best but I still hope he gets knocked the f*ck out when we play Freo

See you big fella, we'll all have the memories and hopes of what could have been had you been blessed with hammies that were less taught than a rubber band on the point of bust. .

Hope Freo get a 100 games out of you before they retire you off to the back paddock for agistment.

Sayonara Gumby

Just when you could of been useful we get rid of you for next to nothing.

Really deserved more games this year.

Not all is lost though

I believe we have picked up players by the name of Hird & Hooker past the pick 50’s.

Now need a seriously tall player that can cover ruck/forward depth

Cue Daniel “Snowy” Stewart.

Though I do wonder what Llane Spandermann is up to these days

I'd like to say I'll miss Gumby, but he didn't play enough for me to grow fond of him. He'll do well at Freo, and wish him the best. Don't know why we didn't keep him in the end with Crameri leaving, because who now is our depth player if one of our boys gets hurt? Anyway, peace out Gumby.. Peace out.

only a 1 year deal at freo, i'd say he's still got a lot of pressure on him to perform...

Brendon Goddard ‏@BrendonGoddard9 11m

Goodluck 2 stu & gumby on their new journey. Be fit upon your return gump, Rossie will be breathing down your neck! pic.twitter.com/aAxdJeO5Mk

BXY-u_EIgAAr4EJ.jpg

Who's that?

Who's that?

Forgotten what he looks like already?

Injury has robbed both parties,but I just hope you can get a clear run at it now,hopefully a change of club brings a change of luck,just don’t play well against us!!

All the best Gumball!!

That makes me a sad panda.

Has anybody checked on Reboot?

Stallion?

I'm more furious about the Cram move, but more devastated about the Gumb move.

Fkg annoying.

Fkg annoying.

I know hindsight is 20/20, but it would have been better for all parties had Gumb gone to the Bulldogs last year on 3 years. He would have had a bit more security with his contract, and they probably wouldn't have gone after Crameri.

Oh well. All done now. Onwards and upwards.

This is very upsetting :frowning:

I must be the only one that doesn't mind Crameri going. Sure, they'll get more out of him to which we'll cringe and ask why why why... but we don't want people that want out. We'd be ■■■■■■■■ and backstabbing had he stayed in the end after wanting out for so long. He played every 3rd game and every game after that hurt or hurt himself and potentially cost us games. 28-30 goals a year will come from someone else. And I also think he wasn't that great. Had strong hands, was picked up by best defender, but I'm ok with the move. Not gonna lose sleep over it. There's 2 things he ever did that was highlighed in my mind. The sprint in Perth against McPharlin, and... well ok that's it. Everything else is about when he got hurt.

Fkg annoying.

I know hindsight is 20/20, but it would have been better for all parties had Gumb gone to the Bulldogs last year on 3 years. He would have had a bit more security with his contract, and they probably wouldn't have gone after Crameri.

Oh well. All done now. Onwards and upwards.

Or they coulda had both by now.