Former #30 Patrick Ryder - we dodged the bullet

is paddy a reverse vampire

I'm getting the impression from Ben again (may be very wrong here) may not even be players related. THat there may be the lack of support to  aboriginal players atm.

His references to get Longy on the phone to him  make me think  maybe  thats it too,  as well as his  notes on Paddy being a soft target for ASADA, and perhaps EFC not following up the advice nights well enough. An understanding of the  abriginal community so management can relate to  those players where they are at.

Benfti always has inside info that he can never disclose.
In other words he pretends to know **** and posts vague hints without actually directly saying anything.

Benfti is  Cerebus?

:p

is paddy a reverse vampire

loves garlic?

Hmm. Ripping the guts out of the most popular side in the comp. what think tank thought this was a good idea? Anyway, it’s all speculation at this point.

In other words he pretends to know **** and posts vague hints without actually directly saying anything.

Benfti is Cerebus?
:p

Pretty much.
I'm of the opinion if you can't say something, don't mention it, if you can say something then just say it.
10 pages of hints is just attention seeking.

I hope he stays but realistically ANY club would be crazy to contract any Ess player cause of unknowns about asada. It would be more stupid than Fevola story. 

It is possible players may get suspended for two years, unable to play anywhere, and that spells end of career.

IF he was to sign with Lions, at high price, and was suspended, EFC would have to pay out that contract, plus compensate him for tarnished rep. ditto the other 31 players.

Which is why EFC is on offensive re asada, as if all those players are suspended then it will bankrupt the club, close doors. 

If he stays, and gets suspended, then he will be around lots of others, who can perhaps train and play something together in hope of playing again.

Goddard thinks he will stay. Lock thread and move the panic to the next one.

But all of Goddards skills have been fading of late…

He is not happy with the club. That's a fact.

http://youtu.be/9KsVu11CSrQ

Ben is there any reason to be so deliberately mystifying?

I think that's basically the whole of blitz YT.

I hope he stays but realistically ANY club would be crazy to contract any Ess player cause of unknowns about asada. It would be more stupid than Fevola story.
It is possible players may get suspended for two years, unable to play anywhere, and that spells end of career.
IF he was to sign with Lions, at high price, and was suspended, EFC would have to pay out that contract, plus compensate him for tarnished rep. ditto the other 31 players.
Which is why EFC is on offensive re asada, as if all those players are suspended then it will bankrupt the club, close doors.
If he stays, and gets suspended, then he will be around lots of others, who can perhaps train and play something together in hope of playing again.

Yea that's the reason the club is on the offensive
Wake up

I'd take Paddy for a 1st rounder and Dempsey for a 2nd rounder.

Thats 3 picks in 1st 30 i think

On your way lads

Fark off!

Nat Rat.

I'm thinking that is part of Paddy's isssue Ben is refering to.

Not so much ASADA, nor his wife but a changing culture within the club. Maybe the kind of thing that would help him deal with the pressure of this ASADA stuff is disappearing.

or just give him some good advice.

Kinda what I was getting at, people that perhaps understand him.   People that would  put him at comfort without having to ask etc.Even non football advice is perhaps disappearing for him.
How does going to Brisbane help that? Not as if just coz they're not at the club any more you aren't allowed to contact them.
it doesn't, but we are essentially asking him to be loyal to a club that he doesn't feel is reciprocating.
Benfti, please explain how Paddy doesn't feel the club has reciprocated his loyalty?

I am genuinely perplexed by this statement given we offered and he signed, a 4 year contract which is about the most overt way a club can show loyalty to a player.

Work pay me and have me on a contract, but I don't particularly feel that they are loyal to me

Sorry benfti, respect your posts usuallly, maybe I'm a bit thick but I dont know what you are suggesting here. How has Essendon shown disloyalty to Paddy?

Ben? l wouldn't single him out, not after all the ■■■■-eyed lame excuses and theories that have been floating around in this thread for the past week. There has been some of the worst dribble l have read in a long time in here, even worse than the FASADA Sag thread at times. 

I'm getting the impression from Ben again (may be very wrong here) may not even be players related. THat there may be the lack of support to aboriginal players atm.
His references to get Longy on the phone to him make me think maybe thats it too, as well as his notes on Paddy being a soft target for ASADA, and perhaps EFC not following up the advice nights well enough. An understanding of the abriginal community so management can relate to those players where they are at.

I have no inside info but this sounds realistic. I could go on further also but Paddy might also have racial concerns at the club too? (I farking hope this isn't it, it'll be really disappointing). This is just speculation of course, but may be a factor.

Ben is there any reason to be so deliberately mystifying?

Ego.

There is no other reason for someone to post in this way without saying anything.

Sorry benfti, but it simply does nothing but add more discomfort to post something that has the underlying message of:

"I know, but I can't tell you, but I'll continue to tell you what it isn't"

Why bother?

I'm getting the impression from Ben again (may be very wrong here) may not even be players related. THat there may be the lack of support to  aboriginal players atm.

His references to get Longy on the phone to him  make me think  maybe  thats it too,  as well as his  notes on Paddy being a soft target for ASADA, and perhaps EFC not following up the advice nights well enough. An understanding of the  abriginal community so management can relate to  those players where they are at.

To benfti, everything is based on aboriginal players...everything.

I think that's basically the whole of blitz YT.

I know nothing, or no one. Except my uncle Paul Little, and my nephew Michael Hurley-Daniher.