Former #32 Noah Gown

The press on him is interesting. Has swagger. Word down Gippy way is that he can box a bit as well. Non-plussed since joining the club. Very comfortable in his own skin, and a belief that he belongs are the early observations.

13 Likes

Steal of the draft say the power coaches and trainers but they are bias.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t surprise me if they are somewhere around the mark.

EFA. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Swagger huh?

I remember seeing Brown as a kid, and my view is that Gown is more powerful and much better laterally. Gown is going to be a powerhouse in 3 years time. And to those who don’t understand why we drafted ‘another tall forward’ when we have Smack, Brown, Stewart etc. It’s because this kid is different. Projects as a Walker, Brown type for mine. N o mistake with number 32, this kid will be a jet.

18 Likes

Wow, that’s a big rap!

It could be seen as an amazing draft in furture years if Mossie, Gown and Jok all come on along with trading for Shiel.

Pretty sure in that mic’d Up Hartley vid he asks Gown “what’s that?” and flicks his rat tail. Gives him a bit of ■■■■ and Gown bats it away like “fark off, who are you?” He’s not going to be a likeable man but we will like him if he comes along. The injection of total prikks at EFC is continuing and YOU WILL LIKE IT

7 Likes

‘LIKE IT’ ?

I WILL LOVE IT!

3 Likes

hmmmmm

3 Likes

Yeah, bit blind to that one as I was feverishly typing it

After reading back, you just made me go ‘hmmmmm’ as well
:smile:

Not changing it but. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Nah, screw it. Time to take back ‘injection’.

Very bullish on Gown myself.
Good chance we have found one with him.

Looks a fair bit like a young Johno Brown. If he has as good a career…

2 Likes

Good as a back or forward. Guessing they want him to take over from Hooker as a “swing man”. The way he clunks marks reminds me of Hooker too.

I just hope that he wheels around Buddy Franklin style when he takes a set shot, so we can have “Noah’s Arc”…

32 Likes

Hopefully he doesn’t turn into meathead neanderthal like that guy.

2 Likes

Can’t see it myself

14 Likes

As long as it doesn’t feel “like concrete going into your ■■■■”.