Former #32 Travis Colyer

Thought he played well.

Was one of the very few who took the game on and made things happen.

2 Likes

Far from our worst today but I don’t really see him fitting in going forward.

1 Like

I’d given up on him but keep him in.

We need him, Saad, McKenna and Mcgrath breaking the lines and taking risks to have any chance of snatching a flag.

Western Bulldogs style

Is it me or does he play the MCG pretty well but would fumble his own ■■■■ at Eithad?

1 Like

Yep tend to agree. He was fumbles mcgee a few weeks ago but looked much better yesterday breaking the lines and on the road, even though his disposal let him down at times. Kicked a goal and set up Hooker for another one in the last, so think he deserves another go next week.

He wasn’t in our worsts yesterday… it could even be considered a ‘good’ game… but I still think he needs to be moved on.

Turns it over far too often, is fumbly… the fact that we talk about it being a ‘good game’ when he doesn’t fumble every time (but still have plenty of two grabbers) is not a good indication.

Looks to have lost his pace which was his big weapon. Most the wrong decisions a lot of the time.

Would far prefer to find another young player than have Colyer waste more time being an average to below average player.

2 Likes

You actually justify the smidgeon of effort to become ignored?

What would this guy be worth at the trade table?

Nothing

2 Likes

Who are you again?

Oh that’s right, you are the guy who just rags on others yet doesn’t have the balls to actually put an opinion across.

Puss

You talking about Colyer or efcrobbo?

1 Like

I reckon a $1 bag of sheep Pooh delivers a lot more value than your opinion on matters Colyer.

Really that’s all you got? Surely you can do better

Fark me! It’s $2 up here.

1 Like

Used correctly even a $1 bag of sheep poo delivers.

Stuff all really.

I reckon our best hope is if a club like Melbourne who were interested in the past, are still looking for some outside pace. Even then, best case I reckon is that they give us their 3rd and we give back our 4th.

I want to apologize for my post earlier, he played alot better than I gave him credit for having watched the replay and he deserved credit for it not to be put down.

14 Likes

I thought he was one of our best. Didn’t have much to beat mind you

Fark we gave those ■■■■■■ that game

Just a couple of howlers straight to Hawks players. Otherwise not our worst and not alone in a few poor disposals. Our entire midfield just looked way off yesterday.
Our ability to kick it straight to Stratton was remarkable. So many intercept marks, none contested. Infuriating

Keep him in the team. Our weapon is our speed and he’s lightning.