Former #32 Travis Colyer

I can’t see a Colyer getting a game next year unless we have injuries.

He will probably play every game and we will all scratch our heads wondering why

4 Likes

I personally think a future Round 4 pick is unders for Colyer.

3 Likes

Thanks for everything trav, enjoy the dockers

1 Like

Thanks for everything Trav

All the best Trav

1 Like

Thanks for the service Trav. All the best.

1 Like

Sad and strange way for it to end. I think a future fourth round which will be in the 60s or something is a bit stiff, thought he might have been used in the Shiel deal.

Thanks for you service, thanks for sticking with us after we ■■■■■■ you around.

3 Likes

Thanks for your efforts in the red and black Trav.

1 Like

Strange decision to let him go for that given he was decent depth. But maybe they valued a list spot more and the fact we might want to re-sign Dea, Baguley, Leuenberger.

16 Likes

On ya Trav - thanks for single handedly winning us several games. Your best footy 3-4 seasons ago was mint

4 Likes

It’s not about the pick it’s about giving trav a chance to rebuild his career. Hope he has a good year and gets a further contract.

11 Likes

Xavier at last got something right, Trav. “Always a Bomber”. Thanks can never be enough for the turmoil you’ve experienced during your time with the Club, however maybe it has steeled you for the legal world that awaits you!

6 Likes

Thanks for everything Trav.

I wish you all the best in the future.

1 Like

Ciao Trav, good luck.

@anon71769209

Send my well wishes to your boy, hope he regains his form of 2014 and rips it up back home for Fremantle

5 Likes

Thanx Trav, all the very best mate

i hope you play 21 awesome games next year.

2 Likes

Trav’s best footy may well be ahead of him.

Has been limited by injury and saga.

He’s in great physical shape and with a good preseason he will be a very valuable player.

More clutch goals than most players I can think of.

Thanks Trav. Loved a lot of your work.

12 Likes