Former #39 Patrick Voss - false messiah

I’m with those that feel Phillips is out and it’s either Bryan or Voss in.

I think Bryan will get the nod.

However, I cannot stress enough how much better I think Voss makes our side purely because of his aggression.

5 Likes

Of course. This side really needs some bigger bodies.

I think Bryan plays for his tap ruckwork.

Love Draper but his tap work often goes to opposition. He evens the ledger with brute force knocks fwd etc.

Bryan is only not our 1st ruck IMO because at senior level he is yet to prove he is fit enough to get to enough contests.

Given he’s had more development i hope he makes me eat my words about getting to contests.

1 Like

He will get better at marking with experience and growth and become something like English

Both Draper and Bryan are great centre bounce Ruckman, but poor/average around the ground and boundary throw ins.

Which is why Phillips is still in the side.

Phillips is not giving us anything around the ground right now. He has been right out of form. Bryan could not do any worse but he might do it lot better.

10 Likes

Madness. Pure madness.

I think Draper has improved this area a lot this year, he is taking marks in defense more than ever this year.

2 Likes

BRING

Where’s the team, Smythy?

don’t let me down essendon

2 Likes

HIM

I think Pauls Cousins has said its not that he can’t play forward and take a mark, he just hasn’t had the opportunity this year with him pretty much being the solo VFL ruck and believes he’s been working on his forward craft at training.

FWIW I’d love to see both Voss and Bryan in, unsure how that would look though.

1 Like

announce

1 Like

VOSS
might need to bring he headband back to get noticed.

1 Like

Grapes & Palm Fronds

2 Likes

Voss going on a journey into the unknown in WA could make an interesting story.

1 Like

Any loud cheering coming from Tulla yet ?

1 Like

IT’S TIME

2 Likes

Yes, but only because Blake Caracella brought Cornetto’s for all the boys to celebrate beating Richmond.