Former #4 Jobe Watson

CHAMPION PLAYER AND BLOKE.

When the game was a contest in the first quarter he led the way. When we needed someone at FF late in the game to snag a couple, he led the way again. Took the foot off their throat when the game was safe, but he had done all the damage early. Just an enormous game from a player who knows what he is all about.

Not a bad player

Deserves more than 17 posts, I suppose it shows he is our rock and he surprises none of us

My mate who baracks for... well, an enemy, asked me if there is some conspiracy by the commentators to not talk up Jobe Watson. He reckons if Ablett, or Pendulbury or Selwood had that many touches in the first half, it would have been the sole topic of conversation.

The way he kept finding the ball in the first half was quite remarkable, even for him.   

Goes alright.

My mate who baracks for... well, an enemy, asked me if there is some conspiracy by the commentators to not talk up Jobe Watson. He reckons if Ablett, or Pendulbury or Selwood had that many touches in the first half, it would have been the sole topic of conversation.
The way he kept finding the ball in the first half was quite remarkable, even for him.

It's like it follows him around honestly.
His running patterns off the ball amazing, the amount of contests he can get to and then win is just superhuman.
They ■■■■ on about Riewoldt and how much he runs in a game but I would like to see how much ground Jobe covers in a game.

Bruce and co too busy lamenting how maligned Stanton is to Bomber fans... Seriously cannot believe they are still dragging that up, five years on. Wankers.

Won’t ever be any good at all. Probably should trade him.

Ha, remember those days? Good times.

OK Sheeds

At the end of the day, I wonder where he'll stand in the pantheon of Essendon captains.  Would have to be right up there you would say and probably in front of his dad (as far as being a captain goes).  Long way to go yet and hopefully he retires as a premiership captain too. 

Huge man crush. 

Bruce and co too busy lamenting how maligned Stanton is to Bomber fans... Seriously cannot believe they are still dragging that up, five years on. Wankers.

To be fair Bruce was waxing lyrical on Wato inside 5 mins of the game starting. Also Chappy. And he will lose the plot over Joe in the not to distant future, you can tell.

The first half Friday was ridiculous. Jobe was a class above the other 43 players. Not many can do this in the AFL.

To be fair Bruce was waxing lyrical on Wato inside 5 mins of the game starting. Also Chappy. And he will lose the plot over Joe in the not to distant future, you can tell.

He also sprogged himself talking about Gleeson's beautiful boy legs.  Vintage Bruce.

Two time Brownlow medallist and premiership captain by October. Will be hard not to talk about him.

They didn't have time to talk about Watson, they were too busy talking about north being close enough to win. I do wonder if it is my bias but fark commentators seem to barrack for sides we are beating. Compare it to a hawthorn or cats game where they fall over themselves to blow smoke up there ■■■■

They didn't have time to talk about Watson, they were too busy talking about north being close enough to win. I do wonder if it is my bias but fark commentators seem to barrack for sides we are beating. Compare it to a hawthorn or cats game where they fall over themselves to blow smoke up there ■■■■

Just watch the post game on Fox footy, The panel were so ■■■■■■ we were that good especially Maclure!!

Agree! I have already made this point on another board! It was pathetic!
Jobe is a superstar and should've been the sole conversation for the whole game.
I think I wanna marry him

Just watch the post game on Fox footy, The panel were so ■■■■■■ we were that good especially Maclure!![/quote]
Good. Looking forward to his demeanor deteriorating further as the season progresses.