Former #4 Jobe Watson

Looken good Jobe, very stylish and very New York, New York. :slightly_smiling_face:

Vintage Jobe performance today, bravo.

4 Likes

Was a beast in the contest today, one of his best games for the year. Had easily the most contested possessions with 20, and also had a game high 8 clearances. Hope he can continue this form in a couple weeks.

■■■■ I wish he kicked that goal in the first though, would have been amazing

3 Likes

Was bordering on vintage in close today. If you were an opposition team, you would be happy he is retiring - still a damaging and intelligent inside contested beast.

1 Like

Absolute beast! Great game from the champ. He’s gonna will us to a finals win!

1 Like

Just watched a replay of Jobe being chaired off… with the crowd loudly chanting ‘We Are Essendon…’ Sent shivers down my back! Love that chant… Great send off.

2 Likes

Fantastic game today. Zach had a blinder but watson helped him do it. Outstanding hands today. I think announcing his retirement has released a burden off his shoulders.

1 Like

I ■■■■■■■ love Jobe!!!
I just ■■■■■■ love that man!!@!!!

2 Likes

Taken the dictionary definition of leader to a new high benchmark for all mankind.

2 Likes

As much as I loved seeing him chaired off it felt a little weird.

He is playing the next game right?
If we win the next game we would play in Melbourne the week after. So are we expecting to lose the first final.

Strange message.

1 Like

Not at all… It was the last game he will play in front of a Home crowd. It was a brilliant send off. No hidden message there.

10 Likes

Week off will do him wonders, he’ll carve it up.

2 Likes

Everyone stood and no one wanted to leave at the end.

6 Likes

Sleeping in my Jobe #4 t-shirt tonight

2 Likes

Sleeping in my Jobe mask tonight, hoping Mrs Fox will think it is Jobe and I will get lucky.

17 Likes

That was kinda my thinking.

Get her to wear one too. Then you’ll both get lucky.

13 Likes

Then get Sheeds involved with his mask?

3 Likes

Got a handful of Jobe masks today, … will be sleeping with them all bluetacked to the ceiling mirror …

1 Like

Thought he was really good today

1 Like