Former #4 Jobe Watson

They don’t know whether to watch him or fk him.

Likewise.

Funny. He started the show clean shaven but ended up with a full shadow beard.

4 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Thanks heaps WP

Well that is weird, l can’t get any sound on those clips, but volume is turned up to the max.

How he can sit across from that ■■■■■■■ guttersnipe piece of ■■■■ and not give her both barrels is testament to his class.

You’re a better man than I, Jobe.

32 Likes

Big job for Jobe this week - Will go head to head with Kennedy who’s had his measure in recent battles.

Time for payback with interest.

The lack sound is a computer problem all right. l have been having issues with that one for a couple of months, now on to a replacement, back up computer. Will go back to listen to Jobewan.

2 Likes

Well, … next week at least yac’s … :wink:

1 Like

But he didn’t say footy. There’s some other secret battle between them we’ve not been privy to. Hmmm.

2 Likes

CAS called him an unreliable witness. With that statement alone they demonstrated that their judgement was a sham.
Jobe’s integrity versus the CAS panel…now let me see.
Jobe, by the length of the Flemington straight.

8 Likes

Watched my first bit of Footy Crappified for 2 years tonight on the late replay due to the news of Jobe being on it.

Have to say he handled himself fantastically, and could clearly have a future media career if he desired it. Much more informed, confident & easy to listen to than 90% of the current flogs in the industry anyway.

3 Likes

Wilson couldn’t hardly look him in the eye.

She reeked of guilt and shame.

Jobe has taught us all that resentment is like taking poison and expecting someone else to die.

He carries on free, and she carries the anchor of her shame.

Now where are Khaleesis dragons when you need them :wink:

17 Likes

Thanks for posting WP. Don’t watch the show as I can’t bring myself to look at that face (or listen to the voice!) but worth it this time to hear Jobe- amazing person!

1 Like

Like others have said… Jobe is all class - unlike cw who is lacking any class.

2 Likes

The word class and CW should not be mentioned in the same sentence ever again. She’s ■■■■■■■ trash

4 Likes