Former #4 Jobe Watson

Can we keep her out of this farking thread! She doesn’t deserve the mention.

Keep it about Jobe and his accomplishments.

3 Likes

Does Garry Lyin’ have a personality? What a drainer.

but anyway Jobe is a legend and a star and a legend and a class act.

3 Likes

‘Can you take a step back and and see it from the other side’

FFS Lyon, you were a player, you would know how they felt FFS, but no they should of been able to see it from the media’s side.

3 Likes

Made AFL team of the week as the fans pick for last spot edging out Sam Mitchell 51% to 49%

Zac, BJ & TBell all in it too.

7 Likes

No doubt Jobe is a much better bloke than me, because if that farking witch had of asked me about anger, I would have hit her squarely between the eyes with my anger at the farking media and her in particular at the hate she raised against the Players, the Coach and the Club.

4 Likes

My response would have looked something like this:

alternatively:

“Did you take a step back and see it from Bill Brownless’ side when you ploughed his wife”?

31 Likes

Run out of likes

10 outta 10 from me.

Either one, like them both, on second thought, the 2nd one. As it would have hurt more. :slightly_smiling_face:

And a Legend.

1 Like

Also, he’s a Legend.

Yup. How any player sits there listening to the self-righteous drivel flowing freely from the mouths of journos and manage to keep their cool is beyond me. Bigger men than I.

4 Likes

They can go in the same sentence, however other words are also required to be present - such as not, lack of, absence of, etc.

Yeah sure, like all the media people who took a step back and saw from the Essendon side.
Hypocrite.

6 Likes

D[quote=“Bacchusfox, post:5653, topic:220”]

No doubt Jobe is a much better bloke than me, because if that farking witch had of asked me about anger, I would have hit her squarely between the eyes with my anger at the farking media and her in particular at the hate she raised against the Players, the Coach and the Club.
[/quote]

A like is just not enough for this.
I wouldn’t be able to say anything to her without giving her the benefit of my thoughts on her character first.
Part of me wants Jobe to tell her what she needs to be told, and part of me admires his quality as a person to refrain from doing it.

8 Likes

Jobe on the footy show

and Tim on Front Bar.

Ratings war!

1 Like

so we’re back to the Tim v Jobe discussion?? I hate those Mum v Dad deliberations… (mind you if Jobe can win the GF and the NS, I’m willing to revisit the discussion…)

Jobe is going to whip up the best celebration coffees this side of the big apple.

Just chugging a massive cold drip coffee out of the premiership cup on GF day

1 Like
2 Likes

and now here is a word from his Dad!

20 Likes

fantastic. I was sure that the story would end with Tim staying @ PVdHaar#18…

2 Likes