Former #4 Jobe Watson

Juniper. Mommy, mommy, buy me a license plate!

Mother: No. Come along, Juniper

Juniper 2: Are you talking to me?

Mother: No. My daughter is also named Juniper.

10 Likes

I remember when Timmy’s kids were born and all of their names were considered a bit out there at the time. The Watson clan are all cut from a slightly diff cloth.

2 Likes

I thought the girls’ names were all relatively standard. Tess was one…struggling with the others for the moment.

Billie was one as well.

Tess, Billie and Grace. Jobe’s the only really out there one although Billie as a girl’s name wasn’t really common 30 years ago.

Juniper’s a beautiful name. Ten years ago my wife and I opened a hairdressing salon and called it Juniper Salon. Rolls off the tongue. Junie for short.

8 Likes

I’m just imagining a group of West Coast fans at the end of the bed, booing as the baby emerged.

7 Likes

Dean Margetts “Contact below the knees”

4 Likes

Incorrect disposal

1 Like

Nine months counts as prior opportunity.

The annoying thing is that when other teams’ players go head-first they get a free for it.

Margetts to midwife:

“Not 15! Play on”!

1 Like

“Free kick Hawthorn. “

Just because…

1 Like

Apparently Cotchin and Mitchell have applied for joint custody

9 Likes

little juniper struggling to breast feed, but after a boxing session with greg williams is dominating.

nope.

1 Like

Nope .

1 Like

You think Jobe chose the name??

Hmmm…Jupiter, you say?
Has a nice ring to it.
Though Saturn has an even better one.

5 Likes

Now - what’s that profession where people spend their time trying to get others off for lots of money, sometimes with court involved, but preferably not?
Oh yeah - ‘prostitution’.

1 Like

In an article in todays Sun about Selwood quotes his large number of clearances over the 2008 to 2018 period. Naturally shows has been a damn good player.

In terms of clearance numbers Jobe is 5th.
I guess we should correct this, based on the number of games played, and run it from 2008 to 2015. Jobe did not play in 2016 ( as we know) so its not a fair comparison.
Selwood played in many finals over that period compared with Jobe, so it seems fair to compare averages per game in the H&A games only.

Results, 2008-2015 inclusive, Selwood 5.54 , Jobe 5.48 clearances per game.

Both damn fine clearance players. Both club captains, But its not really fair to compare players clearance records on the basis of totals .

As a matter of interest, Gary Ablett averaged 6.03 clearances per game over the same period.

1 Like

I’m sure half of Duckwoods clearances are from free kicks

2 Likes