Former #40 Will “Snello” Snelling

“(I’m already) speaking to the coaches and.trying to get an understanding of the game plan. I want to really get that under my belt”

Yeah! You and about a million other Bomber supporters are trying to get an understanding of the game plan along with all your new team mates too.

Good luck with that Willy Boy.

20 Likes

Will wear #40 according to player profile on efc app

Snelling over Tippa2 is just a reboot of Myers over Rioli.

No it isn’t.

1. Myers was a highly touted junior. All teams would have taken him at that pick.

2. No one drafted Tippa2

3. Apart from his name, I bet 99% blitz have not seen him play.

9 Likes

I mean that Blitz will blame Will for the club not taking Tippa2

1 Like

Honestly, they’ll probably blame David Myers somehow.

2 Likes

So it is Myers fault? Glad to know. Hopefully the coaches will drop him.

1. It’s a reboot so it’s never as good as the original
  2. They changed the setting to the mid season draft

This is what happens when a full on clapper breaks.

Will he? Won’t he?

Pretty impressive if so but certainly not the only one around the league to be debuting from MSD

Get hyped boys

Objection, your honour. It’s well established that @Reboot hates TIPPAs.

4 Likes

Good. A bloke who can repeat sprint for 15 tackles is what we need. If a first gamer can do it then hopefully nobody else wants to get shown up and its a tsunami of pressure that we put down on Carlton.

2 Likes

LOL. Can a kid come in and learn the game plan, and “the way we want to play” in 1 training session when most of the players who have spent years at the club cannot work it out?

6 Likes

Gameplan? We have one?

4 Likes

The advantage Snelling has over others is that he doesn’t know our gameplan.

21 Likes

Watch this guy go kamakaze for the rest of the season - he won’t be leaving much in the tank in an attempt to get on someone’s first team list for 2020.

3 Likes

And we get first dibs so if he clearly proves himself and get the feeling he will do so easily based on fitness/defensive intent we can just list him

Dodoro meant that he would be at least playing VFL not that he would only be playing VFL.

That said, I agree that it would be surprising if he came in this week. Yes, we complain (joke) about our lack of game plan but we certainly do have a plan and structures etc and you need all the pieces working - each and every player knowing where to stand and who to mind etc. I doubt he’s going to pick that up in a couple of training sessions.

He’s been the AFL system before however so it shouldn’t take him long. Not like he’s a new draftee.

Was apparently studying physiotherapy also so a smart guy. They’d tell pretty quickly his aptitude to understanding the structures etc

If they simplify his role as far as being a fwd/mid in the manner Smith plays and just has a focus on pressure which is his game anyway could very easily just step straight in IMO

This is only Carlton after all as well.

2 Likes