Former #9 Brendon James Goddard

He’s a hero this man

I don’t know man. A “cotch” sounds pretty wild…

More than we deserve from a bloke who came here with a promise of success and instead has to lead a team that can’t win a game, that he still cares that much about winning to get upset. Rather have that than someone who stopped caring after the games against freo, hawthorn etc

Peter Ryan great analysis!

Was it Lav who didn’t give it back to him in the last quarter? Thought it was Langford

BJ is a perfectionist with a type A personality, everyone knows he wants success and he wants his team to be successful. Thats just the way BJ is. Its part of the package.

On the other hand we could have our choice of wet lettuce leaves like Marc Murphy or Trent Cochin for a captain. If you dont like BJ, lets get Murph or Cotch in.

or you could go somewhere in between and get Jobe or a Dyson Heppell… I know who I’d choose.

Just give him 2 years Essendon. He deserves the chance to experience some success. He’s got the goods to contribute to that success

BJ is a perfectionist with a type A personality, everyone knows he wants success and he wants his team to be successful. Thats just the way BJ is. Its part of the package.

On the other hand we could have our choice of wet lettuce leaves like Marc Murphy or Trent Cochin for a captain. If you dont like BJ, lets get Murph or Cotchin.

Astounds me how Richmond supporters reckon he’s a good Captain.
Stats padder of the highest order, and so uninspiring.

The fact he could become a retrospective Brownlow Medallist makes me vomit in my mouth a little*

*alot

Just give him 2 years Essendon. He deserves the chance to experience some success. He's got the goods to contribute to that success

He hasn’t got 2 years left in him.

Was it Lav who didn't give it back to him in the last quarter? Thought it was Langford
Think it was Langers. I also like the fact that Langers didn't think he had to give it to BJ , just because its BJ.
Just give him 2 years Essendon. He deserves the chance to experience some success. He's got the goods to contribute to that success

You’re right.
Give him 3 with the option of more if he wants it.

Seriously, who wants a BJ without passion.

Even a bad BJ is better than no BJ at all, a bit like pizza.

disinterested handjob probably.

Bravo sir, Well played!!

You’re right.
Give him 3 with the option of more if he wants it.

Ok, pazza. Wait…it’s not pazza?

I’d prefer a BJ that is more careful with ball use.

I'd prefer a BJ that is more careful with ball use.

Are you reaching around with that comment?

… certainly milking this joke to full limp.

BJ looks after bomberblitz. He said hi to us plebs (during the bb bbq) while on the tour. No one else did…