Former Japanese PM Shinzo Abe Shot

We all know that hundreds of people get farkin killed all over the world every day, right? Pretty horrible, ain't it? What a race.

What’s up your ■■■■?

We all know that hundreds of people get farkin killed all over the world every day, right? Pretty horrible, ain't it? What a race.

What’s up your ■■■■?

Literally?

Now here in Aus, a mass stabbing.

what’s the definition of ‘mass stabbing’ or 'mass shooting ? Is it simply more than one person?

I thought it was 5 or more.

Who friggin cares what “mass” means? 3 people stabbed, one to death, one fighting for life, one with bad injuries and a dog also stabbed to death.

■■■■ the news. I would prefer to be ignorant of these things.

Knives don’t kill people.

Who friggin cares what "mass" means? 3 people stabbed, one to death, one fighting for life, one with bad injuries and a dog also stabbed to death.

ease up , just a technical question.

According to police Abe was shot from behind with a shotgun. Local fire dept says he’s showing no vital signs.

2pm presser.

It’s awful. Not a very likeable prime minister during his time, but that’s horrible.

Gonna be hard to teach my classes this afternoon, students will be very consumed by this news.

3 Likes

I thought this was about Massimo. No more Mass in the title please, if it is not related to the rising star. Thanks.

2 Likes

changed the title

3 Likes

Doesn’t sound good for him. Man in 40s arrested.

"It is up to … the health officials here to declare if he is, in fact, deceased.

“But as I said before, very concerning news that firefighters said there were no vitals, that he was taken unconscious, so it’s not looking good at the moment.”

This just proves that America has got its guns laws right.

Ex-Tokyo governor Yoichi Masuzoe said in a tweet that the 67-year-old Mr Abe was in a state of cardiopulmonary arrest.

The term is often used before a death is officially confirmed in Japan.

Abe reportedly shot in the chest and the neck

We’re expecting to hear from Japanese PM Fumio Kishida in about half an hour.

Until then, we’re still piecing together what happened in Nara this morning.

We’ve seen video appearing to show a puff of white smoke behind Shinzo Abe as he made a speech outside a train station.

Public broadcaster NHK said Mr Abe appeared to have been shot from behind by a man with a shotgun.

An NHK reporter on the scene said they heard two consecutive bangs.

Mr Abe was reportedly hit on the left side of his chest and apparently also in the neck .

He was taken to hospital and reportedly was in cardio and pulmonary arrest.