Forum Footy Oct 6th @ Olympic Park Oval

Do i have a run on the ground this year or am i left to be umpiring co-ordinator?

If I can arrange some umpires for the day we might be able to cash them for it.

No, our HB line dominated the first quarter - impassable. At quarter time three had to come off the bench, so that line was replaced. We had a decent lead already, we all chased the ball and ran forward, and we got SMASHED in the second quarter!

Team needs more mitch_fc

Team needs more mitch_fc

You need Barney, and The Ant Farmer.

Liam the young kid who killed it last year should be playing again.

Last Year:

Game 1. Dees 10.3. 63 def Dons 4.1. 25
Game 2. Pies 6.8 44 def Dees 2.2 14
Game 3. Dons 6.4 40 def Pies 0.4. 4
Ladder:
• Dees 77 for 69 against = 111.6%
• Dons 65 points for 67 against = 97%
• Pies 48 points for 54 against = 88.9%

Where do you normally hold the games? Am I allowed to go all NLM on some poor melbourne fan? Or is it touch footy?

Where do you normally hold the games? Am I allowed to go all NLM on some poor melbourne fan? Or is it touch footy?

Venues can change.

It will be ethier:

Victoria Park(1st Choice)

Glenferrie

Goshes

or

Collingwoods new ground

Full contact game but noone ever really goes in full tilt (There have been afew exceptions over the years *cough* SBW *cough*) its a social game after all

I took THE MARK when playing half-back. Ran from back of the centre square to mark true wing.
As the poor teammate at the bottom of the pack posted at the time: and then he went all Ang Bok on me.
Scotty, ya whippersnapper, I'm playing forward. FFS, I'm older than Old Man Fletcher!

The mark is up thier in blitz forum footy folklore along with when wimm tried to run down one of collingwoods best players on the wing at Vic Park

I'm in Scotty with Nick Rudich who played last time!

I took THE MARK when playing half-back. Ran from back of the centre square to mark true wing.
As the poor teammate at the bottom of the pack posted at the time: and then he went all Ang Bok on me.
Scotty, ya whippersnapper, I'm playing forward. FFS, I'm older than Old Man Fletcher!

The mark is up thier in blitz forum footy folklore along with when wimm tried to run down one of collingwoods best players on the wing at Vic Park

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gd6gOiQQvc[/youtube]

Shepherd around 30 seconds is pretty legendary, too.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gd6gOiQQvc[/youtube]

Shepherd around 30 seconds is pretty legendary, too.

I cannot believe i forgot about this.

And poor goldengoose this vid comes out every year and he has to see that miss :P

Hey Wimm are you able to up load your other vids? Its good to give potential newbies an idea of the "standard"

Yeah great moment for me...thanks for bringing it out again!!!

And remember guys collingwood always need topping on ask your magpie friends to come down. It beats one of us bombers topping them up.

And remember guys collingwood always need topping on ask your magpie friends to come down. It beats one of us bombers topping them up.

What?

It means you are Travis Cloke standard. Not bad!

That’s mad. Great vid Wim. Actually thinking of playing now. Let you know closer to the date Scotty21.

It means you are Travis Cloke standard. Not bad!

Please dont associate me to Travis Cloke haha

2010 was the highlight of my career.

Hope I get a chance to do it again someday.