Forum Footy Sunday Feb 22nd *Postponed due lack of numbers for our opponent*

A reply to: @Dexter_39476 regarding QuoteLink

I'm in, will bring Cobby as well, and believe Young87 will be up for another run. Put us all in the backline for now.

Always the first one willing to play back :slight_smile:

Haha, it keeps me out of the way!

I have a mates wedding the night before so Iā€™ll be a maybe. If you donā€™t mind a hung over unfit contested ball winner, Iā€™ll do my best to get up for the game.

Going to try and check out Glenferrie after work one day next week. So i should have a venue confirmed then.

Will have to check first.

I think Dentā€™s mate Tom is good to play again, Scotty. He was the blonde kid who killed it for us last time, so chuck him in he guts.

Il put him on the ball with scooter. They worked well together last time

Mate of mine named sal wants to playā€¦ Is an onballer/forward type scottyā€¦

He played for us a few years ago at one of the days at goshs

Il put him in the guts.

Iā€™d feel a bit better if we got some more newbies on board.

Seems we get fewer and fewer each year

Johnno my brother in law who played for us at glenferrie said heā€™ll play for us againā€¦ With the dees having no Leeroy Johnno will dominate in the ruck for us scotty

Awesome.

Big Pintar and Little Pintar confirmed to play.

I can play forward or bench.

Little Pintar can play anywhere but would probably enjoy center or wing.

Ump confirmed

I piked last time but will play this time for sure. Can bring some mates too who can play.

Might be keen now Scotty

HFF

My back is a bit rubbish, but will be there to Pazza or be runner if it doesnā€™t recover fully.

Which leads to: whoā€™s the real full forward then?

I am a possible withdrawal from playing scottyā€¦ Have a problem with my little fingerā€¦ Canā€™t make a fistā€¦ Day to day proposition at this pointā€¦ Some days is ok some days pretty painful

Will still be there even if I am unable to play