Foster's Cup week 1

No idea who’s playing but here’s the thread for it

Nice to see bob murphy picked to play for the dogs

Hawks just got torched in the 3 qtr. No Jaeger, no Hawthorn

Does the AFL Live feed off the AFL app not work for Android?
Can get it to work on ipad (on a shitty small screen that cannot be full screen) but won’t work on my android TV digital box.

Nice to see bob murphy picked to play for the dogs

He should do the decent thing and give his team selection position to his coach.

Flicked in the Hawks cats game for a sec tonight and saw puopolo run into a tight contested situation where contact was imminent and instead of ensuring he drew a free he actually disposed of the ball and took the contact.

One rule the afl should have fixed a long long time ago

Flicked in the Hawks cats game for a sec tonight and saw puopolo run into a tight contested situation where contact was imminent and instead of ensuring he drew a free he actually disposed of the ball and took the contact.

One rule the afl should have fixed a long long time ago

would’ve been good to see the bigger players go in Carl Ditterich style. clothes line anyone ducking their head. they won’t do it if their windpipe get crushed.

There are pre season games other than ours? This is news to me

Agreed - but I do like the throwback to the “Foster’s cup”. Very nostalgia inducing, I don’t know anyone who has had a foster’s in the last 40 years.

GWS look like they will be very hard to beat. Tarranto and Setterfield have slotted in nicely. They have an embarrassment of riches.

My parents in law only a couple of weeks. They’re foreign and don’t live here so it probably doesn’t count.

Agreed - but I do like the throwback to the "Foster's cup". Very nostalgia inducing, I don't know anyone who has had a foster's in the last 40 years.

Was planning on making the thread for each week named after previous preseason competition.

I am still nostalgic about “Night Football”

Going early here but I reckon day just did a Courtney Johns.

Sam Day gone with a super bad hammy or knee. Eades just reaching for the Prozac.

I am still nostalgic about "Night Football"

I still remember getting ripped off by a crooked parking warden down at the Lakeside Oval in the 70’s.

Shredwards picked up 16 touches & 4 marks in Sydney’s game v North today.

Sam Day gone with a super bad hammy or knee. Eades just reaching for the Prozac.

Dislocated hip, that’s not good at all

O’Meara has hit the ground running, looks like he hasn’t missed a beat. Quality player. l hope for the game’s sake he doesn’t have another break down. Enjoy watching him.

O'Meara has hit the ground running, looks like he hasn't missed a beat. Quality player. l hope for the game's sake he doesn't have another break down. Enjoy watching him.

Fark him, once he chose those scumbags he can rot in hell.
Those ■■■■■■ have all the luck, I’d love for one of their prize recruits to break down and miss a year or worse