Foster's Cup week 1

Going early here but I reckon day just did a Courtney Johns.

Dislocated hip. He’s been pretty lucky there really.

Nothing lucky about a dislocated hip. He’ll be out for a long time, if he gets back at all.

GWS look like they will be very hard to beat. Tarranto and Setterfield have slotted in nicely. They have an embarrassment of riches.

The rest of the competitions only hope is the salary cap comes back to bite them. Do they still have cola?

GWS look like they will be very hard to beat. Tarranto and Setterfield have slotted in nicely. They have an embarrassment of riches.

The rest of the competitions only hope is the salary cap comes back to bite them. Do they still have cola?

Even if that goes, they still have their academy.

Agreed - but I do like the throwback to the "Foster's cup". Very nostalgia inducing, I don't know anyone who has had a foster's in the last 40 years.
I brought a couple of boxes of tinnies last year. On special $25. Tasted alright

Nothing lucky about a dislocated hip. He’ll be out for a long time, if he gets back at all.

Fair enough. I was comparing to the John’s jnr injury. I thought if it wasn’t broken maybe not too bad. But I guess you can kinda protect a shoulder and rehab it, not so easy to that with your hip if you weigh 100kg.

Not nice to guys get hurt like that.

Shredwards picked up 16 touches & 4 marks in Sydney's game v North today.

How was he?

Shredwards picked up 16 touches & 4 marks in Sydney's game v North today.

How was he?

Mediocre, I wouldn’t rave about it.