Foxtel or Free to Air?

I watched the free to air coverage of Saints v Bulldogs and had to switch over to Foxtel… I cannot stand BT’s comments in regards to players
“Jakey Stringer knows where the camera’s are” is a prime example of being a flog.

Jake Stringer was paying respect to Nick Riewoldt and congratulating him on reaching 300 games…

Does anyone else prefer the Foxtel coverage and commentary?

1 Like
I watched the free to air coverage of Saints v Bulldogs and had to switch over to Foxtel.. I cannot stand BT's comments in regards to players "Jakey Stringer knows where the camera's are" is a prime example of being a flog.

Jake Stringer was paying respect to Nick Riewoldt and congratulating him on reaching 300 games…

Generally I tune out mentally from clowns like BT, although I did hear that one and thought that the only person who loves the spotlight is him.

I watched the free to air coverage of Saints v Bulldogs and had to switch over to Foxtel.. I cannot stand BT's comments in regards to players "Jakey Stringer knows where the camera's are" is a prime example of being a flog.

But Foxtel do not have one AFL media personality that speaks sense

I miss Mike Williamson, Louie Richard and Captain Blood. Butch Gale was OK as well.

Just wait till Bruce gets to talk about Parish and TIPPA…

What will he do when Cyril and Tippa go head to head…

bump

Seven may have extended their contract with the AFL, but Foxtel is holding out for the ability to annoy the fans in SA and WA.

Yep. Much prefer Poxtel. It’s not great, but it’s pure 24 carat gold compared to the alternative.