Free Tickets - Coll v Ess at MCG 6/9 - Could be Fletch's last game!

Offer expires 4pm today next Thursday.

It does appear that the allocation has been exhausted, so hopefully between advertising at Bomberblitz and EFC FB sites that there are more Ess than Coll supporters who were successful. Enjoy and Go Bombers!

Thanks Elvis. Picked up 4.

Thanks Elvis.

Somebody tried a couple of times and managed to make it work, so good luck.

I hope you said thank you very much

Dang! Does anyone have a spare x2 tickets?

I managed to grab a couple. Thanks so much King of Rock and Roll!

Just scored four. Had to keep going back & trying every 15 minutes or so & eventually it went through.

Maybe they just released an extra allotment & anyone wanting should try again now.

this free tickets bizzo is a swizz. i got a confirmation email though which i was supposedly to download by thursday which they never specified, but theyre now telling me because i got a confirmation email e tickets are on the computer somewhere.

cant find em. did anyone else have similar 1st world issues regarding this? cheers.

this free tickets bizzo is a swizz. i got a confirmation email though which i was supposedly to download by thursday which they never specified, but theyre now telling me because i got a confirmation email e tickets are on the computer somewhere.

cant find em. did anyone else have similar 1st world issues regarding this? cheers.

I just printed mine straight out.