FRIDAY ARVO BANGERS

I almost want someone to bag The Boss just so we can witness Wim kick off from the sight screen and launch a counter

6 Likes

ok this is a tough choice that i don’t like making

the peak conditions for listening to this song is a hot day, fanging down a freeway at a dollar twenty with all windows down. given those conditions are not achievable right now, i am forced to assess this as not a banger. any other friday might have been different.

1 Like

Okay, fine.

If we’re doing big and dumb then…
Best. 12”. Ever.

4 Likes

If we’re going for a hair-rock (not at all a favourite genre of mine) banger, it doesn’t get much better than this… back when the drummer had two arms… True to the spirit of Spinal Tap, it’s best played at 11.

1 Like

Clarence Carter (Strokin') Music Video - YouTube .When did you last make love on the back seat of a car

4 Likes

good tempo. killer riff. mostly comprehensible lyrics.

banger.

1 Like

Does anyone even switch on on Fridays?

Body is willing but the mind is always elsewhere

2 Likes

This is a bit different as it’s an Arab song but I reckon it’s a banger anyway.

Bit freaky

1 Like

looking through my exercise playlist I’ll throw this up

1 Like

OPEN MY EYES AND RISE LIKE YE(A)STIN EADES

1 Like

a song about the plight of abandoned vietnam war veterans. yeah some real upbeat friday arvo vibes there.

not a banger

1 Like

Valid point.

funky as fk

banger

1 Like

Banger to end all bangers.

Goes off at a wedding.

5 Likes
1 Like

I’ve been going to the wrong weddings.

i am instantly transformed back to 21arms at 2:45am on a saturday night. chewing my bottom lip off, transfixed by the shtty lasers, stinking of b.o and orange bacardi breezer, the faint taste of smoke machine chemicals in the back of my throat, and i’m just fkng sending it. life is good.

banger

6 Likes