Friday Quiz 2 - Describing two movies at once

20. In a strange future, Sylvester Stallone is the only cop who can fight the truly brutal criminal menace who is secretly working with the corrupt leadership of the whole society. His brunette cop partner falls in love with him.

DEmolition man/Judge Dredd

8. Remake of an old movie about a crew of thieves pulling off a complicated heist against dangerous enemies

the italian job/the italian job

oceans 11

BANG!

15. A man doesn't remember his past, so he tries to retrace his steps to track down a man, with the only clues being the objects in his pockets, tattoos, and scars.

memento/ a mel gibson film a can't remember the name of

Yes to Memento, no to the second

26. The first 3 Bourne Movies

No

16. Will Smith is a cop who doesn't trust technology and has to team up with a nerd to fight robots.

enemy of the state/ I robot

Yes to I Robot, no to the other

9. One of them has to be Terminator. 

I could be real pedantic about this one, but yes it's Terminator 2

21. Hook/Jack?

1. Les mis / alladin

22. A young man seems doomed to a life of farm labor, but due to a fortunate series of events and the unexpected death of his caretakers, he runs off with an eccentric old man to save a beautiful woman from the seat of a tyrant's power, where she is imprisoned and tortured. He demonstrates an uncanny aptitude for the old man's profession and trains to follow in his footsteps. In a thrilling running battle against overwhelming opposition, the hero barely escapes the enemy fortress with his life, but sadly the old man dies in a direct confrontation with the enemy's leader. The young man returns with a plan and completely obliterates the enemy fortress in a spectacular explosion, practically singlehanded.

Star Wars/ rocky IV lol

25. Mel Gibson kills English people

Braveheart/the patriot

26. People are looking for Matt Damon

Talented Mr Ripley/Bourne films

17. Got some magic shoes, met some friends and ended up back home

Wizard of Oz/ Back to the future 2 (might be stretching self lacing nikes a little there)

Yes to Wizard of Oz, no to BTTF2

29. Grease/Saturday night fever

Hairspray

BANG!

23. White house down/Olympus has fallen

Olympus Has Fallen yes, White House Down no. Didn't think I would make it that obvious, did you?

11. The hero discovers what Alan Rickman has been secretly up to, and it ruins Christmas. 

Die Hard/Robin Hood Prince of Thieves

I actually had to go look up Prince Of Thieves because that goes awfully close to fitting. However there's another one that fits better.

Yes to Die Hard.

controversial - Alan rickman says cancel Christmas in RHPOT, i'll think again though

Yeah that's the bit I thought of, but there's a much better answer

24. Minority Report & MIssion: Impossible

BANG!

18. Keanu Reeves travels by phone

Matrix/Bill & Teds

BANG!

20. In a strange future, Sylvester Stallone is the only cop who can fight the truly brutal criminal menace who is secretly working with the corrupt leadership of the whole society. His brunette cop partner falls in love with him.

DEmolition man/Judge Dredd

BANG!

Ok that makes 23 easy then the second one is Paul Blart Mall Cop

21. Hook/Jack?

Yes to Hook, no to Jack

4. Les mis / alladin

BANG!

22. A young man seems doomed to a life of farm labor, but due to a fortunate series of events and the unexpected death of his caretakers, he runs off with an eccentric old man to save a beautiful woman from the seat of a tyrant's power, where she is imprisoned and tortured. He demonstrates an uncanny aptitude for the old man's profession and trains to follow in his footsteps. In a thrilling running battle against overwhelming opposition, the hero barely escapes the enemy fortress with his life, but sadly the old man dies in a direct confrontation with the enemy's leader. The young man returns with a plan and completely obliterates the enemy fortress in a spectacular explosion, practically singlehanded.

Star Wars/ rocky IV lol

Star Wars yes, Rocky IV.... come on mate

25. Mel Gibson kills English people

Braveheart/the patriot

BANG!

Talented Mr Ripley/Bourne films

Nope

Ok that makes 23 easy then the second one is Paul Blart Mall Cop

BANG!

21. Hook/Jumanji?

21. Hook/Jumanji?

BANG!

11. The hero discovers what Alan Rickman has been secretly up to, and it ruins Christmas.

ah the second one is love actually

ah the second one is love actually

BANG!

21. Hook/Jack?

Yes to Hook, no to Jack

4. Les mis / alladin

BANG!

Star Wars/ rocky IV lol

Star Wars yes, Rocky IV.... come on mate

doesn't coach die in R4 - ok i know i know

The Matt Damon one is doing my head in seriously!

Surprised no one has got what I thought was the easiest one.

2. The Fast and the Furious (the first one) and ?

GReen Zone/the Departed