Fruit Juicers

Thinking of buying one. Was keen on the Nutri-bullet, but opinions here and elsewhere (and STUPID cost!) have swayed me.

Want to keep to around $100, so doesn't need to be the greatest thing since quartered apples.

Suggestions??

I reckon I saw something similar at kmart for about $30.

if you chew fruit you get juice out of it.

bastards to clean

my bro has the Nutri-bullet. loves it.

Buy from costco, take it back whenever you want, no questions asked.

bastards to clean

so much this. 

my mrs bought one for $40 or so. the cups have ribs that run all the way to the bottom with these sharp edges on the top, so you cut your hand every time you clean and it's a ■■■■■ to dislodge the gunk from around them. 

did i really just rant about that? how embarrassment...

True. However, I want something that'll help me smash a few apples, bananas, Kiwi fruit etc before morning rides, without having to chew.

Not too fussed on the cleaning. None of my other dishes get cleaned, so no issue there.

[url=http://www.kogan.com/au/buy/cold-press-slow-juicer/]Kogan Cold Press[/url] looks popular and well priced...

Better off getting a blender?

bastards to clean

so much this. 

my mrs bought one for $40 or so. the cups have ribs that run all the way to the bottom with these sharp edges on the top, so you cut your hand every time you clean and it's a ***** to dislodge the gunk from around them. 

did i really just rant about that? how embarrassment...

nah its justified.

never had a good experience with a juicer.

the fact you need to take it to laser wash after over rides any pleasure derived from the end product.

Bullet juices are easy to clean.

Home gyms, Fruit juicers, coffee machines and foot spas. List of ■■■■ you'll use once and never again.

Haha.

True. However, I want something that'll help me smash a few apples, bananas, Kiwi fruit etc before morning rides, without having to chew.

Not too fussed on the cleaning. None of my other dishes get cleaned, so no issue there.

Kogan Cold Press looks popular and well priced...

Does it do wheat grass?

You cant buy it if it doesn't do wheat grass.

I‘m eating an orange now.

Still eating the orange. It‘s juicy.

Still eating the orange. It‘s juicy.

marriageislikeanorange.png

And we‘re done.

I had a banana and an apple earlier today, too.

Wanted: explanation why I thought asking Blitzers for advice was a good idea…

We didnt help?

I'm insulted.