Fujitsu Sponsorship -- Something to discuss

Funny that.
When we had the Speed Kills thing happening, my boss put some equipment into an EFC event. Next day when I went to get it all back, A lot of the players were there (a different time back then) pulling down streamers, and balloons, and signs etc. I asked Simon Madden if I could have a pile of the Speed Kills signs. He wandered off and spoke to Alan Murphy, and came back with about a dozen big, fluro green signs with Speed Kills emblazoned on them. My girlfriend at the time, who had a monster brear rabbit on the old lou reed, got up the next day to find them hanging all around the house. I laughed long and heartily. Suzie not so much.

1 Like

Sorry, I’m sure it is a very good deal financially and it’s savvy that we were then able to do separate hats, boots and compression/under garment deals. If we went with adidas again or puma you probably wouldn’t also be able to get Skins.

I just was amused when there was excitement about some big mob like Nike or Under Armour sponsoring us and then and bit of a letdown vibe when it was ISC.

I don’t really care who sponsors us, as long as it’s a brand that doesn’t cause community harm and they give us enough money to help us do what we need to do to win games of football.

I think you’ll find that after the Royal Commission handles superannuation, that sporting club sponsorship will be a thing of the past. I really cannot see what value it gives members.

2 Likes

Hostplus worst offenders of it. Also a shower of ■■■■■.

They’ve cooled off on us,

I’ll get my coat.

You’ve back pedalled. Or is it reverse cycled?

I’ll get my jacket.

2 Likes

Your all blowing a lot of hot air.

They’ve got conditioned to it here, … just going with the flow.

I carnot believe they’d ditch us.

I’m hearing furniture brand super amart.

It’s no Nick Scali.

1 Like

■■■■ no!!! Blackbanned those ■■■■■ after they screwed up my order when I was living in Perth.

Ugh how cheap

I’d heard that the $$ offer from Kia this time around wasn’t all good as we would’ve liked.

It was a great relationship and apparently it all ended well but I was told that both parties were happy to move on, as the club knew that we could secure something incredibly lucrative if we looked elsewhere.

…

3 Likes

Maybe The Daily Planet.

Lav had a pic on his story that had him and Mckenna wearing a Metricon Homes Jacket while tagging Metricon so… maybe them?

Metricon owners are big Essendon fans and coterie members.

I heard it was
23% zs4d %$%^ %& ops, sorry, internet dropped out.

The Bombershop?

1 Like

KFC?

1 Like