- We’re gonna win, baby! (denial)
- Just win, or else I’ll microwave my membership and call for everyone to be sacked (anger)
- I promise never to sook about our midfield’s defensive running again if they just win (bargaining)
- We are gonna get smashed, and Stringer and Zach will break down again (depression)
- It’s a development year; this experience will help them win a final in 2024 (acceptance)
Personally, I think we’re gonna win, baby!
Dons by 9 points. Martin to win the medal. Baldwin and 2MP to kick three each.
Just lose by quarter time coz I’ve got stuff I need to do.
Tipped us. Had to really. If Truck doesn’t get them up and fighting after last weeks surrender then theres no hope for him or his team this year.
If we can lose by under 20 points, that will be a great result.
Sheits me that this is, and always is, our gf day
After two of four games versus Collingwood this weekend (women and wheelchair), we lead 189-71.
I have full faith that we’ll scrape over the line on percentage by the end of today.
Tell both teams they need to do better than that next year
Team is close to full strength with availability today, missing only Snelling and Langford in terms of the squad they could pick from.
First goal : Sidebottom open goal
Darcy Moore $41 for the medal is ridiculous given his potential to dominate our lacklustre tall forwards
We will definitely win. Parish and Shiel will tackle like demons and dominate.
Sidebottom to have 28 Disposals and 3 goals
You mean a midfield who bomb the ball forward without looking.
We really are just place holder text in the Anzac day game arent we.
Like that team that plays against the Harlem globe trotters, thats Essendon.