Game Day, Seeking for Redemption vs Bears round 2, 2022

Yes, or they’ll look like vampires when the sunlight gets em.

1 Like

Only 1 match at Marvel last week; StK v Coll, Friday night, and the roof was closed (and Mason Cox wore his sunnies.)

1 Like

Go Bombers. Still pumped that the season has begun, and still a lot to play out. Not impressed that Ham has come in, when other players offer more, but fingers crossed he plays a blinder.

4 Likes

The roof is always closed now.

But that won’t save us.

Bris by 7 goals.

Fence sitter to kick 4

There will be boos

1 Like

Dons by 74.

9 Likes

Let me know how you go. I’m pretty well doing the exact same thing with my mum and kids to the Crows game.

1 Like

They never play with the roof open anymore, broadcast request

I’m just going to be close to the sexy scoreboards.

2 Likes

Wait, you’re actually gonna use your tickets to, like, go to a game?

Go Klawdy!

2 Likes

Dear those attending

Please do not forget to boo Joe Daniher.

Regards

6 Likes

Just get some good hot chips, smile and enjoy the spectacle.

It ain’t our year and won’t be for a few more.

1 Like

What is the main key to success today:

• Winning Clearances
  • Defensive running and tackling
  • Clean disposals and F50 entries
  • 2MP kicking straighter than JoeDan
  • Carrot Salad and other supporters getting loud
  • Puns

0 voters

Closely followed by puns

1 Like

You forgot:

(E) Brayden Ham

1 Like

I really have a very strong feeling that this game is going to be just as disastrous as the last one. We may put up a bit of a show for 10 or even 15 minutes, but then we’ll fold and the game will be over by half time. I sure hope otherwise, but that’s how I’m feeling.

I’ve disliked every single thing I’ve heard since that game ended, from Rutten’s “Well that was rather disappointing” press conference, to the “Let’s just have a nice play” training session on Tuesday, to Martin’s Covid protocols, to the “Well I guess it was better than Tuesday” report of training on Thursday, and finally to the decision that the definite knowledge that Ham will do nothing was preferable to the possibility that Tex Wanganeen might do something. I have seen absolutely nothing to suggest that the club has got a rocket up its ■■■■ and will come out a new team this afternoon.

I really, really hope I’m wrong. I’ll be there when the ball is bounced and despite the deep pessimism expressed above I’ll be shouting and hoping. I stayed to the bitter end last week, but if it goes as I expect this afternoon I doubt that I will be there after ¾ time. There’s a limit to the amount of spiritless crap that I’m prepared to watch.

5 Likes

Yeah, that’s why I chose today.

I’d struggle to control my emotions at a game we might win.

Today is just about the spectacle, a fun day out and yes, some hot chips.

3 Likes

Now that is a David J Richardson type of outing.

2 Likes

Nup, save the boos for the Sam Mitchells of this world. Abuse him, sure, but I can’t agree with Essendon fans booing a Daniher.
Of course it’s gonna happen though…

1 Like

Cant wait to boo that ■■■■ Daniher, only reason im going.

Ill be out of there soon as kicks his 3rd early in the 2nd quarter though.

7 Likes