Game day thread. Bombers v Roos

According to SENS Brett Thomas both Ryder and Hurley in doubt for tonight and facing last minute fitness tests.  WTF.

According to SENS Brett Thomas both Ryder and Hurley in doubt for tonight and facing last minute fitness tests.  WTF.

More training mishaps?

edit- cue meltdown in 5. 4. 3....

Hooker to play ruck confirmed.

Nat Rat to make a return under a long forgotten clause in the AFL rule book.... 

Who the ■■■■ is Brett Thomas?

I want so bad to win tonight.   Media today aren't talking us up at all!  and the Age is disgraceful with their coverage.  I heard Hurley hurt his ankle at training.  3-4 players are still very sore.  

Ambrose could be late in.  UGH!

Big game from ding dong tonight. Ruck well and snag a couple of sausage rolls.

Think our midfield will beat north in the contested ball with Myers Watson heppell all playing well.

Going to bed now. 0515 is an ■■■■■■■■ of a time to have to get up to watch football on a Saturday.

Just a feeling I’m getting, I predict Zerrett is going to show that he’s a big game player tonight.

I’m so fkg pumped. Gonna be a massive red & black crowd.

No reports of Hurley or ryder sore yesterday at last open training. More lies by the media?

I want so bad to win tonight.   Media today aren't talking us up at all!  and the Age is disgraceful with their coverage.  I heard Hurley hurt his ankle at training.  3-4 players are still very sore.  

Ambrose could be late in.  UGH!

Bullshit

Resting players in a final
Arrogant

Anxiety kicking in already...

Dons by 74.

If Bomberjase is using that flog from SEN as his source he should be banned

Oh finals.

I missed you. But more importantly, I’ve missed actually being a chance of winning one.

Time to take the first step of getting this club back where it belongs.

I’m pumped. Go you farkin Bombers

Maybe we're trolling the media with false reports.

Hurls extremely doubtful but we can cover him. Leaving the decision on both till 6 PM. Even so we will win, would be our best 22 side minus Carlisle fletch, hurls and paddy. Just play smalls and run em ragged