Game day thread. Bombers v Roos

Talk about facing Port in Adelaide as a cruelling task, I wouldn't want to be playing us either after what happened last year missing and now finalling making it, there will be a few players come out firing for this and Watson will be one of them.....I think he will crack 40 possessions tonight and kick a couple.

Hurls extremely doubtful but we can cover him. Leaving the decision on both till 6 PM. Even so we will win, would be our best 22 side minus Carlisle fletch, hurls and paddy. Just play smalls and run em ragged

and who are you?

Hurls extremely doubtful but we can cover him. Leaving the decision on both till 6 PM. Even so we will win, would be our best 22 side minus Carlisle fletch, hurls and paddy. Just play smalls and run em ragged

and who are you?

Source?

and who are you?

Source?

SEN

Guys,  please be kind to people. I am not a troll.  I verified it with a good source. 3-4 very sore players.   I want Hurley to play.  I am desperate for a win but I thought it was valid to share.    

and who are you?

Source?

SEN

SEN.....................FFS dont listen to that garbage station

Guys,  please be kind to people. I am not a troll.  I verified it with a good source. 3-4 very sore players.   I want Hurley to play.  I am desperate for a win but I thought it was valid to share.    

Who?

Centreman I can't say but its reliable.  Hope he gets up.

Donor care who’s in or out, just need 22 blokes ready to destroy the opposition.

Wouldnt be club that doesnt have 4-5 players sore at this time of the year. They will all play IMO

Fark off! We can’t afford to lose either hurls or ryder. If we do then we’re farked. FFS!

I'll vouch for you mate. You've been round for quite a while and your contributions are quality. Don't be bothered by internet heroes

Going to bed now. 0515 is an ■■■■■■■■ of a time to have to get up to watch football on a Saturday.

how about 2:15 in Vegas I'd take the 5:15 any day.

Cue some ex-Sydney player to say, "Ryder actually dropped and, oh, actually it's Hurley that also wants to leave so he's been dropped too". 

Sorry but when you complete the last training with no issues you are right to go!

kangaroostrainingsessiongyf0lerkdvtl1.jp

Just heavy training loads pre GF and resting players.

Swagger is back.

panic.gif

Sorry but when you complete the last training with no issues you are right to go!

Far Ken Oath.

There is no tomorrow,tonight is it.

Hurls and Paddy won't miss even if they are sore its a farking final FFS!