Game day thread - Dreamtime 2019

Anyone who thinks just because it wasn’t a thrashing, that it is ok, it was a loss, and at the moment, the bombers have more losses than wins, which is going to be something which is going to be decision on woosha’s future, 2nd year in the row of no finals, and I am sure the board makes sure not a 3rd year of more crapola from woosha and co, I suspect John will be doing something other than coaching us in 2020. Hopefully a cleanout of coaches and any player who is not performing week in, week out, will be done at seasons end. Sick and tired of playing clubs like richmond and collingwood and losing.

1 Like

4 ■■■■■■■ quarter effort. Repeat!!!

2 Likes

If I was the coach right now, every one of those players bar Heppell and Parish would be doing 100m sprints until the vomit, then they would be doing more 100m sprints until the literally can’t stand up. Not farken one of them wanted to run until they thought they had a chance. Don’t want to run in the game, you’ll run til you puke and then some more on the track.

2 Likes

half a fking quarter of good football in that game. and its always playing catch up. sick to death of this ■■■■

Been fighting for the last 18 years!!!

rightfully so that bachar won the medal, eviscerated us.

1 Like

Game turned on completely bullshit free against bellchambers in the their goal square. Even Lynch thought the free was against him

4 Likes

Force em to do ultramarathons on broken legs - Dave Goggins style.

Right skillset

Are you serious?

1 Like

Being an AC Milan supporter and Essendon supporter literally go hand in hand.

Red and Black? Check
Awful Coach? Check
Worst medical department in the league? Check
Players getting injured all the time? Double check.

1 Like

Groundhog Day on the other channel, very appropriate.

Could’ve fooled me, thought I was watching that in the game.

1 Like

Just when you thought the umpiring situation couldn’t get any worse, confusing, and just blatantly fuct up - here we are.

I’ve been a sceptic, but I’m currently searching my cupboards for the tinniest tin foil that ever tinned. That was next level.

2 Likes

They could have fallen to pieces. Two down on the bench. They showed some fight.

8 Likes

Those 2 goals could have been the difference but they weren’t.
(umps free and 50’s)
Great for the boys to fight back.

Sucks that Stringer and Shiel injured.

Nearly half a season to find out?

I have to explain the feeling at 3 qtr time at the ground

That was like a fighter who had just beaten up their opponent so convincingly they went in 50% the last round out of pure pity for their absolute lack of ability or intent

Make no mistake the first 3 qtrs the team was mentally owned, like the tigers always do because they run to support their mates both ways

Special credit to woosh for bringing back the two men who cost us a win vs Richmond last year in lav and Langford

How many f2ffuckinf times have I said that lav is a truck and his opponent kills us on the rebound every time. Lav is the least accountable player I’ve seen at Essendon. Just doesn’t care

1 Like

Maybe not that severe, but anyone doesn’t want to run, hand back the keys to your locker and fark right off. Go find another job where your paid $250k plus a year and all you need to do is give 100% effort for less than 80 hours for the whole farken year. Not even 2 weeks of normal farken work for farks sake.

2 Likes

Richmond sold all their stock at 3 quarter time. At the peak. Should never have let them run away with the game like that in the third. So many players went on mental holidays in that quarter.

If only someone was onto that ten minutes into the first.
Oh, wait…

1 Like

Whoopity doo, showing fight when the game or season is over seems to be our club and players only special skill.

3 Likes