Game-Day Thread: Essendon v Western Bulldogs

Sounds like I’m the only person really enjoying the game.

When the ball hits the ground we struggle.

Small forward-NEED!!!

Criticism: We mark, miss the first opportunity, wait for “play on”, and are forced to make a ■■■■ decision.
Must have faith.

Fark…just logged on and saw the quarter time score…is the roof open, the wind howling and the rain pouring down causing all skill to exit the building?

Fairly uninspiring quarter that.

Too much backwards, backwards for me.

And is there any chance of one of our guys winning the loose ball at the foot of a pack

Crameri goal was lucky anyway, from a smother. We have been the better side

Someone please tell me how Melksham gets a game let alone is rushed back into the team after injury?

Totally agree…

Would rather a fair chunk of the VFL side out there instead…

Dempsey, Edwards, even Hocking…

Makes no sense.

Sounds like I'm the only person really enjoying the game.
nope. i thought we did OK.

i’m sure i’ll be ■■■■■■■ and moaning like everyone else in no time.

Langford busts his gut for a good 50m+ and doesn’t get acknowledged by two players that should have known better, Stants and Pig… nevertheless, stants, 13 touches, quilt 10 and pig 9. Terrible quarter by both teams, real sloppy, but hey, we aren’t 5 goals down.

This is bad game by two bad teams.

Stuck in Daishan, on a kids’ summer camp, at short notice. Regular link isn’t working and l will be in class for the whole of the second half. A game to miss?

And that's why football in 2015 is fkn gash.

Another goalless fkn quarter, garbage.

Did this ever occur in the 90s to late 00s??

Doubt it…

wow the bulldogs going with their indigenous Guernseys and Bob wearing number 37, and all the effort we have gone too............

Dempsey and Long wearing red, black and yellow wristbands in our 2’s. No Aboriginal players in the 1’s.

Reminded me of circle work at training back in the day.

Great start, we had to break even in the first quarter to have a chance.

Good to see the Dogs ■■■■-kissing the Afl by wearing the indigenous jumper in support…would hate to go against what keeps you afloat

A nothing quarter between two bottom ladder teams.

Except they’re in the eight.

I just realised that, you know I am not paying much attention to the rest of the AFL this year. I feel like this is preseason 2016. I am really not enjoying footy this year. i have probably paid the least attention to the footy this year since i started following in 1971.

wow the bulldogs going with their indigenous Guernseys and Bob wearing number 37, and all the effort we have gone too............

Dempsey and Long wearing red, black and yellow wristbands in our 2’s. No Aboriginal players in the 1’s.

What effort do we need to go to…or should we just follow the pack like everyone else seems to be doing?

Carslile back all game so far, wonder if they do the switch in the second half and freak out the dogs