Game day thread - Fark Carlton, 2019 round 11

Han%20Solo

3 Likes

images%20(60)

10 Likes

Took the train from Essendon at VFL 3/4 time & have arrived relaxed at the MCG even after changing trains at Southern Cross.

Public transport works!

2 Likes

If we lose, the only things that are going to happen is xavier campbell will be swamped with disgruntled supporters, as per usual, and people will cause a meltdown on bomberblitz, particularly in the sack worsfold column. Shortly we will know if Essington or Essendon are playing the scum, I have a feeling it will be Essington side we see play :frowning:

My god pls bring back the VFL commentators
The inane dribble they go on about as pre-game “entertainment”.

…and, I’m gonna get in first, umpires.

1 Like

I’m getting in first

Worsfold

Is it bad that I hardly care what happens?

1 Like

DO THE MOUNTAIN!

Must win!

I hope our boys win today. We are well overdue for a win over Carlton :grimacing:

3 Likes

I can’t wait to talk up Woosha’s brilliance after we scrape over the line in a fugly encounter.

#FarkCarlton #DontShitTheBedDons

Don’t you even ■■■■■■■ think about going full Essington on the same day pool are European champions. You are not to ruin this

5 Likes

Be confident.

They will!

A carlton match day thread is a hell of a way to start your blitz life. Welcome aboard.

8 Likes

You forgot to say ■■■■ Carlton

4 Likes

I don’t think it’s too much to ask that the word ‘disastrous’ not be superimposed over the the captain’s face when we play the bottom team.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying they’re wrong to do it.

It’s just…that doesn’t seem a lot to ask.
And clappers can blow it out their ■■■■.

Perhaps she is just “13”, … in which case that’s likely all rather inappropriate.

1 Like