Game Day Thread - Round 13 vs Dawks

I look forward to the day I can be confident we can win.

Edit- And I see the corridor being blocked,and we can adjust our game and win.

Warning signs in the 1st qtr.

Hurley kicking out from the square,and always having to go boundary side with no options presenting.

We go through the corridor only to see it turn over and easy goals scored.

We win the ball,and there’s no one forward of centre as they’ve pushed too high.

3 Likes

Just having some tea, 12 year old grandson has verbal diarrhoea, very excited that he will see his favourite 3 players tonight- Orazio, Dylan Shiel and stringer - No injuries please
Oh and a win will be the icing on the cake thanks :rofl::red_circle::black_circle:

3 Likes

Just watching Hawk fans as they walk in, many of them with membership year patches on their scarfs.
People older than me ( 50 + ) with for instance 6 year membership badges!

Who are these people? 6 years? Kids I get but old people like me, 6 years!

Go Bombers!

3 Likes

Bandwagon supporters.

Had a chat with a good mate Hawthorn ■■■■ and told him the instinct feels that we should win. He said normally Hawks would try to slow the game down and pass it round in the back half. If it becomes a wet weather territory game we might be okay.

After doing the prediction ladder today if we don’t do this tonight Woosha might be Federally FARKED!

Wet? It’s indoors…

1 Like

We normally look like we’re playing wet weather footy under the roof.

3 Likes

Both teams will enter the round 13 clash unchanged from their selected sides.

2 Likes

Lets smash these kents, and on the score board

1 Like

6 years = joined after winning the premiership in 2013. Bandwagon ■■■■■■.

Fck me this stadium has become a piece of ■■■■■

Time to tone down the Dawks membership list

What’s the site that syncs radio commentary with the TV? I can’t do BT and Hamish

5 letter word starting with ?

Bury this mob. End their season.

1 Like

Some “not so bright” Essendon supporter decided to play kick to kick with his kid inside the stadium where people walk in. Got smacked in the neck with a wayward kick.

Bad omen?

Am on a road trip up north in a camper but we’re in a motel tonight so we can watch the game! We can win this! Go Bombers!!

8 Likes

have to wait for the result

if we win you know the drill from now on

3 Likes

Love a stream if anyone has one.

Great stuff, L&P. If you are near the sea, you will be able to catch some delicious fish, enjoy them for breakfast & bask in the glory of tonight’s win. :wink:

2 Likes