Game Day Thread - round 15, West Coast - is the AFL going to issue an apology to Blitz tomorrow?

This discussion was created from comments split from: Here’s THE TEAM for Thursday vs Weagles.

Liquid for me.

Bottle for my head.

We’re wearing the red strip
And I have NFI why!!

So, which team will come out tonight, Essendon Upper, from the well to do village on the high ground with the magnificent views over the picturesque Pascoe Valley, or Essendon Lower, the village down on the mud flats in the flood zone of the Maribyrnong river

Meet up with PETER PAUL at THE VIC

Kennedy or lecras first goal within 45 secs on the boundary

Kennedy kicks 13

I drink 4 beers a quarter

Some ■■■■■■■■ eagles fan will sit behind me making fkwit remarks about drugs all night

They all find someone to boo because 95% of wce fans are utter trash

I still have a great time, high 5 randoms when we kick goals, scream TIPPPAAAAA all game, get hjs on way home and start a ridiculous thread

Tomorrow night is SOOOOOOOOOO predictable

THEY’RE going to make drug comments? I’d be turning around and saying well at least our blokes aren’t dying.

I’ve started on a very nice bottle of red.

Aiming to have a nice mellow vibe going before this game starts.

Just spare a thought for the CH7 dudes who have to make up a dramatic intro for this match , you know, with the fierce rivals facing off, the pounding low pitched audio to imitate some primeval urge to dominate, the video sequences of swinging jackets , the famous wins, all without any reference to that no go area;. the player whose name shall not be mentioned.

Only to end up with some lame comment about how the Eagles are flying high , but the bombers are temporarily grounded on the tarmac until they get the engines, propellers and wings back so they can take to the air again.

Or some such lame BS.

I've started on a very nice bottle of red.

That sounds like the way to handle this match. I also have a bottle of red and a VSOP Courvoisier to finish off if it gets too ugly. ( or if we win)

We're wearing the red strip And I have NFI why!!

Bullshit.

Tell me we’re not.

That’s ■■■■■■ crap, why on earth are we wearing the clash strip. Pure rubbish

I've started on a very nice bottle of red.

I’ve started on a cheap red. If by some miracle we look like getting up I’ll crack open the Hentley Farm.

I have just bought a 5 litre jug of lube. Should last me until about qtr time.

Just brewed a litre of green tea, gonna pi ss my way through the next 4 quarters.

Only got light beers left, gonna be a long night.

Light a candle for the perth based essendon fans. Its going to be a long night

Kennedy to outscore us.

Just opened a bottle of methylated spirits

Kennedy to outscore us.

The umps will outscore us

Eagles will get at least 6 goals from direct free kicks.

Any late changes???

Blind already. Gonna be a BIG NIGHT