Game Day Thread vs Cats - 2020 round 16

You’d only have to look back a few years and see the conflicting posts.

2 Likes

meh meh
Meh
Meh,meh,meh.
Meh.

1 Like

Essendon know Mckenna is going to leave at the end of the year, so they’re not playing him

You assume a hell of a lot and I’m not trying to be smart. I’m deadly serious. And I have been critical of the club for a long time now along with many others.

I received a very smart Essendon jumper for father’s day. I am also from the country.

Can’t see us losing this one folks.

5 Likes

Am going to the game today with 2 grandsons and son-in-law. Hoping for a competitive game. Don’t think we will win but who knows.

19 Likes

good luck, hope they come out firing.

bad press on slow starts, hopefully means we have a crack early.

1 Like

Well, there’s another possibility, which is that the learnings aren’t worth a pinch of poo.

so it’s pretty obvious from this that you would be critical of them regardless of what they did with regards to Daniher

2 Likes

Mate I’d rather we gave you a crack at it

2 Likes

What does playing a bloke thats leaving achieve?
Especially when he has been rubbish when played anyway

Maybe he’s not leaving and they arent selecting him cos his form this year doesnt warrant selection

How anyone can be critical of the NEW fitness guy cautiously managing Joe through the last 6 games is a real head scratcher.

7 Likes

John Worsfold is the coach that has the players have to drop themselves.

I thought it was a pisstake at the time.

1 Like

If he has, he deserves a send off match.

2 Likes

A Lloyd/Jamar style send off?

If we get a 10 goal pasting can we starting stamping papers please

I’m old enough to know about taking off your hat and I think it’s a perfectly good tradition. I’m not the patriotic type though, nor a fan of the song (or Steve Irwin). No probs with people taking hats off they want to, but being told to, for that song… I’m just a grumpy old man I suppose :crazy_face:

I reckon we started stamping papers a few weeks ago. McKernan for sure. Begley and Mutch.

At a guess I’d say Townsend is the only one playing today who is at real risk of not being on the list next year

<< puts on signed 38 jumper >>

(No, not Harvs.)